Make a donation

Author Topic: Can Anyone Recommend a Polish with Wax Product?  (Read 1683 times)

Offline H18Golf

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
Can Anyone Recommend a Polish with Wax Product?
« on: December 01, 2014, 07:43:42 pm »
Just wondering if anyone can advise of a decent polish with wax in it, if this exists?

I basically knackered my shoulder a few years back spending a day cleaning, polishing, waxing etc my Mk4 Anniversary and have been put off since.  Looking for a product that lets me give the car a quick polish and a bit of wax on the bodywork at the same time in the lead up to ice, snow and other cr@p being on the road.

Also would be great if there was one that didnt rerquire me to mask off the plastic parts of my car (sideskirts etc.).  Any help with this would be great.

Thanks   :happy2:

Redemption

Re: Can Anyone Recommend a Polish with Wax Product?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 03:18:37 pm »
I used this on mine:-

www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/sonax-polish-wax-nano-various-colours-/prod_1379.html

The purists might not like it but it worked superbly and covered some smaller scratches and marks quite nicely. Be warned, as it's a colour polish the cloths get stained a fair bit.

I also topped it off with some Sonax Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer just for an extra bit of protection.

Offline BarberVW

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
Re: Can Anyone Recommend a Polish with Wax Product?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 11:00:12 pm »
Auto Finesse Tripple.

Black 3 Door Manual | Bi-xenons | Winter pack | Luxury pack2 | Cruise control | Highline display | MFSW | 18" Monza 2's | Armrest | Glovebox MDI | Blue tint glass