Make a donation

Author Topic: Considering my next car options....  (Read 3659 times)

Offline VW_Jace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Considering my next car options....
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 06:10:20 pm »
Im in the same position as you and have the same budget, just so tough to decide which features are important to me and which to compromise on! still need to try a dsg...  :smiley:

Offline uk345

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 11:16:55 pm »
Cheers for the replies. I am willing to travel anywhere to view/buy a car. I would rather look at a few as i have been advised before parting with any cash. I suppose it is just a waiting game but it will pay off. With regards to modifications, i don't carry out modifications on any of my cars - they are a huge waste of money and i would rather have that money aside for the next car after this one (i know i will get stick for that comment :P). In standard form the golf is more than adequate for me and what i want from a car.

Offline R9OSW

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 09:15:01 pm »
Modifying is not for everyone.

Tbh I personally stay away from buying modified cars. Had my golf 7 months and never done anything to it other than maintenance etc.
Travelling is key I reckon I now look at cars all over the country as its easier to find better deals that way.
I went to baildon in leeds for my ed30. (I live in fife scotland) reckon i saved myself at least £500 :happy2: