Make a donation

Author Topic: Newbie saying hi  (Read 1076 times)

Gurj

Newbie saying hi
« on: January 04, 2015, 09:38:44 am »
Hi all,

As I am new I thought that I should come and say hi :partywave"

Currently I own a couple of cars, one being a Mk5 tdi (the workhorse) and a Subaru Impreza (the toy)
Previous to that I have owned mainly BMWs of various guises.

I am now in a position where I am seriously thinking about selling the Impreza and buying a Golf GTI. I'm still not 100% about this as I have to admit I love the power of the Impreza, so much bang for your bucks so to speak but it is not an everyday car due to the modifications that have been done. Also from this year I will be travelling a lot more for work so need a car that is practical, comfortable, doesn't break the bank fuel wise and is still fun to drive, hence my search for a GTI.

I am hoping to sell my Scooby for about £6k and hope to get a GTI for that, I do not really want to put any more money towards the new car but for the right one I could. Do you think this is would get me a reasonably good GTI?

Anyway I will continue to search the forum and check out the for sale sections to see what's about.

I will leave you with some pics of the cars that I currently have and have had previously.

Gurj

Scooby - Current

BMW 323 - First proper car

Old Track Slag - awesome car

Even older track slag

another bmw..

Offline samx300

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 11
  • No pain no gain.