Make a donation

Author Topic: New Edition 30 owner  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Hawkesybaby

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
New Edition 30 owner
« on: January 09, 2015, 11:22:05 pm »
Hello all,

brand new to the forum and will be collecting my ED30 on Sunday morning!

Been involved with VW's for a LONG time and owned several models including MK1's, MK2 20vT, MK5 show car, Corrado etc etc

Wanted a mk5 gti for a LONG time and now have works vehicle for midweek mileage so thought id go for it now. saw the ED30 and fell in love instantly saw a few was going to buy a white one at start of new year but was left waiting on the seller so found a black one not too far from me and 1 bid on ebay and I was the winner!!!

pics will be up when i collect it.

So yeah... Hi all!  :pomppomp:

Offline bigeyd

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 31
Re: New Edition 30 owner
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 07:50:07 am »
 :happy2:
Welcome to the club

Offline H18Golf

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 01:58:27 pm »
Welcome mate.  Black GTi's look the part.  Look forward to seeing some pictures.   :happy2:

Offline Hawkesybaby

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 06:26:31 pm »
Thanks guys!

picked it up yesterday absolutely love it.... BUT.... already first problem  :sad1: drove about a hundred miles yesterday over a few trips and on the way home from cinema last night had a s light vibration from the front doing about 30... thought it might have been road surface as it went away quick... drove another 2 miles and the got to 75mph on the dual carriageway and the most horrific vibrations hit the car... thought it was a flat tyre but after i pulled over a nd drove off again it went away until about quarter mile up the road and its started again at low speed... bearing? i dont know as it just kicked in very suddenly no notice at all?

Help!

Offline Tim@Prestige

• Trader - 2014
  • Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 9
    • Car Clubs Insurance Scheme!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 09:45:48 am »
Hi & welcome!
Please don't forget to ring us on our car insurance scheme when you are due for renewal :)