Make a donation

Author Topic: Gti recently purchased with more issues than one  (Read 11162 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: Gti recently purchased with more issues than one
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2015, 08:31:15 pm »
It's worth doing tho if it's your last option.
Make sure you put the cost of the claim on there aswell.

Have you sent them a letter before action? When I done it I told the I'd be claiming for the court fees aswell as the cost of the car.
Hi Andy, yes I have told them that I'll be doing this as thier solicitor is saying I'd still have to get the car to them even when I said the car could break down on the way and he replied

I apologise for the delay in responding to your recent correspondence.

The practicalities of getting the car back to my client for inspection have proved somewhat challenging.

Nonetheless, I have asked my client to reconsider whether it can assist in this regard.

Whether you decide to issue proceedings or not it seems clear to me that the vehicle will need to go back for inspection in the first instance so the sooner that is done the better. 

I hope to have some further news shortly

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:35:43 pm by r5gtt »

Offline andyp

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2015, 12:27:06 pm »
Are they stringing this out in the hope that you get fed up and drop the case etc?   If they really wanted to help then they would have sorted out a flatbed etc to collect the car.  I hope you get a refund as this car is shocking... Sounds also like a fake mot...

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2015, 04:12:26 pm »
Are they stringing this out in the hope that you get fed up and drop the case etc?   If they really wanted to help then they would have sorted out a flatbed etc to collect the car.  I hope you get a refund as this car is shocking... Sounds also like a fake mot...
Hi andyp these people are criminal and have no ethics or morals but to rip off their own and others without any thought of what we are going through and they are definitely stringing me along but I've got something up my sleave waiting to slap them so hard they wouldn't have dreamt of it lol let's see what happens god willing IA :)

Thanks mate

Ps sorry for the late reply as ive been in hospital with the misses and my new born baby boy who wasn't breathing when born but now all well and home after a week in hospital.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 04:27:40 pm by r5gtt »

Kam88

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2015, 06:43:52 pm »
Hi mate one you take them to small claims and be successful pay like extra £100 to get it to hit court you will get your money pretty quick then !

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2015, 08:43:05 pm »
Hi mate one you take them to small claims and be successful pay like extra £100 to get it to hit court you will get your money pretty quick then !
Hi kam, don't you mean  £410 ? Bro

Kam88

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2015, 11:03:08 pm »
Once you win the case in small claims am sure it's about £100 to then move it to high court which then bailiffs will get involved