Make a donation

Author Topic: Reflex Silver Gti  (Read 2258 times)

Offline greigforsyth

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Reflex Silver Gti
« on: February 19, 2015, 08:10:53 pm »
Thought I'd start a project thread as this will be getting modded! Picked up the car in October and haven't done anything major as of yet, just cleaned up a few bits here and there! It's a 2006 mk5 golf gti in reflex silver, has a few optional extras like highline clocks, cruise control, heated wing mirrors, auto lights and auto wipers. Anyway here's a few pictures I have so far

This is it next to my first car slammed 1.25 fiesta, do miss it though, nothing like your first car!

That shine though

Will post when I do more mods hopefully soon, coilovers are first thein colour code side skirts with ed30 splitter and R32 rear along with exhaust of course, but for now this is it

Offline greigforsyth

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: Reflex Silver Gti
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 08:35:19 pm »
Also forgot about this picture but went down Crail Raceway on Sunday, times aren't the best but it was my first time doing it but really enjoyed it and plan on doing it much more! Picture is with my mates 208 Gti 200bhp quick little cars.. I lost :(

Offline GTI44

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 06:52:10 am »
Out of interest what times were you and the 208 putting in mate?

Offline greigforsyth

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 06:04:15 pm »
My first ever time doing anything like that so a disappointing 16s for me, and the 208 with winter tyres his best was 15.4. Plan to go plenty more times so will work on that. Both cars have 200bhp yet the 208 is 250kg lighter so it has an advantage there

Offline dom069

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 06:42:32 pm »
I've had a 'play' with a 208 Gti and left it for dead. Get some practice in and have a rematch :driver:

BC Racing Coilovers : R32 Rear Bumper : Milltek Cat Back : R32 Rear Lights : S3 Brakes : Colour Coded Side Skirts : US Grill : 18" BBS CH : De-Wipered : Bluefin Remap : Pipercross Filter : S3 Short Shifter : Powerflex Wishbone Bushes : MK6 Steering Wheel : RCD510

Offline greigforsyth

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 07:36:42 pm »
Had a play with him on an open road and it was evenly matched no questions, just on that day it wasn't

Offline greigforsyth

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 10:04:24 am »

Coilovers getting bought in a months time hopefully. It's hard being an apprentice and wanting expensive things