Make a donation

Author Topic: Booked in for stage 2+ 16th April!  (Read 5078 times)

Offline DANBOY66

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,74301.0.html
Re: Booked in for stage 2+ 16th April!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 04:33:35 pm »
r32 brakes are very good but i found when at silly high speed they was not slowing the car fast enough  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

ttrs caliper on the other hand  :wink:

bet your still looking for reasons to go for a quick blast  :driver:

Dan..
Dan..

Seat Ibiza cupra 06 1.8T GTX2867R GEN2 track toy in the making
Passat TDI 170 DSG the Family mini cab

Offline Wardy91-ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 01:12:26 am »
And people wonder why people come back raving about R-Tech  :stupid:

Not a lot of tuners would give each customer that level of service, especially at a great price  :happy2:

Well said. Couldn't agree more tbh

Offline bizz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 01:20:27 am »
well done mate great figures one of the fastest pirellis for sure not many about!!! now for you to sort out the brakes for all that power!!!!!! :driver:
i see me and dans advice didnt go in one ear and out the next you picked the right tuners no doubt!!!!!!! :happy2:

Yeah bud, I can see why people do rave about em! Super friendly and it's not just a put map on out the door. Health check then a custom map with figures which showed up a boost leak. Like Niki said if I got a generic put on I would of known it was faster but not that it wouldn't of been making the power it is now as I wouldn't of know about the leak unless I got print outs!

Yeah brakes are must now! I think I'll be going down the r32/s3 route for cost effectiveness!

I hear you haven't had much luck with your eddy bud?

yeah my woes continue byd engine gone and cdl lump now in!!!!!! nothing but drama for me but still love the car unconditionally :driver:
i will be back to visit nikki asap as the new cdl lump needs map tweeking the current ed30 map which made 360bhp/380lbft will be interesting to see what the cdl lump makes with no changes although i was looking the meth route :evilgrin:
get those brakes r32 fronts are good but ttrs are better me and dan both upgraded  :signLOL:
oh and ive got a cheap set of r32 fronts for sale hint hint  :popcornsoda:

Offline TaylorGTi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2015, 01:37:55 am »
r32 brakes are very good but i found when at silly high speed they was not slowing the car fast enough  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

ttrs caliper on the other hand  :wink:

bet your still looking for reasons to go for a quick blast  :driver:

Dan..

yeah haha! I nearly drove home for 2 days just so I could then remembered it's 280 miles so a tescos trip would have to do! Buddy was sat next to me and didn't know it had been mapped... Let's just say he was laughing like a little girl while holding on hahaha  :happy2:

I'm so undecided on brakes as I definatly need some now but as I'm soon to be out my current job I need to be sensible to what I buy so when it comes to pads and discs I don't have to spend an arm and leg hence considering the s3/r32 setup!
R-tech Stage 2+ Pirelli Gti

Offline TaylorGTi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2015, 01:40:54 am »
well done mate great figures one of the fastest pirellis for sure not many about!!! now for you to sort out the brakes for all that power!!!!!! :driver:
i see me and dans advice didnt go in one ear and out the next you picked the right tuners no doubt!!!!!!! :happy2:

Yeah bud, I can see why people do rave about em! Super friendly and it's not just a put map on out the door. Health check then a custom map with figures which showed up a boost leak. Like Niki said if I got a generic put on I would of known it was faster but not that it wouldn't of been making the power it is now as I wouldn't of know about the leak unless I got print outs!

Yeah brakes are must now! I think I'll be going down the r32/s3 route for cost effectiveness!

I hear you haven't had much luck with your eddy bud?

yeah my woes continue byd engine gone and cdl lump now in!!!!!! nothing but drama for me but still love the car unconditionally :driver:
i will be back to visit nikki asap as the new cdl lump needs map tweeking the current ed30 map which made 360bhp/380lbft will be interesting to see what the cdl lump makes with no changes although i was looking the meth route :evilgrin:
get those brakes r32 fronts are good but ttrs are better me and dan both upgraded  :signLOL:
oh and ive got a cheap set of r32 fronts for sale hint hint  :popcornsoda:

Ahhh yeah niki said you got a cdl now! Well hopefully all gets sorted soonish! Ahh fair! Who did you source them though? What's app me details on the r32's! Got some money set aside for some brakes  :happy2:
R-tech Stage 2+ Pirelli Gti