Make a donation

Author Topic: Opinions plz  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Smudgster

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Opinions plz
« on: November 29, 2009, 09:14:59 am »
Hi Guys

I put a set of grooved discs and yellowstuff pads on my GTi about 3 months ago. I have only covered about 1500miles. I am now upgrading the brakes to R32 Fronts.

Will have front and rear discs and pads which are perfect. The discs are unbranded grooved disc which cost me £200 for front and rear and the pads were just over £100. Are used discs and pads something that I can sell? and if so what price do you reckon??.

Mods this isnt a fore sale thread as the kit is still on my car and wont be available unitl after crimbo

Smudge
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 09:19:12 am by Smudgster »

gaz b

Re: Opinions plz
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 09:17:10 am »

I'm not sure....... :P

Offline Smudgster

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 09:19:50 am »
 :P :P :P lol pressed the wrong button, txt now there  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

gaz b

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 09:22:10 am »
been there.... :signLOL:

Offline t20lau

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Website design Sheffield
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 11:06:43 am »
Hi Guys

I put a set of grooved discs and yellowstuff pads on my GTi about 3 months ago. I have only covered about 1500miles. I am now upgrading the brakes to R32 Fronts.

Will have front and rear discs and pads which are perfect. The discs are unbranded grooved disc which cost me £200 for front and rear and the pads were just over £100. Are used discs and pads something that I can sell? and if so what price do you reckon??.

Mods this isnt a fore sale thread as the kit is still on my car and wont be available unitl after crimbo

Smudge

There is a market for stuff like this matey! You'll not be looking to get a huge some for them! But someone will take them, especially if the item is a nice upgrade to the stock items ;)
SEAT Ibiza Sport | Vauxhall Astra VXR | BMW Z4 M-Sport | VW Golf GTi Edition 30 | BMW F30 330D X-Drive