Make a donation

Author Topic: Edition 30  (Read 1239 times)

Offline griff30

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Edition 30
« on: May 02, 2015, 07:23:02 pm »

Hi,
  This car is not so new to me - I've had it a while. I've been reading the forum and got lots of good info so thought I should post a hello  :happy2: 
   I got the car completely standard and in good condition with 40k on the clock. Ive done 15k since. I love the car - great fun to drive, I can still get loads of stuff in the back which I need to and I like the fact that it's subtle. I had a Clio 172 before which was also a great drive. I did quite a few mods to that, but haven't done too much to the Golf yet. I had it remapped at RTech earlier this year, those guys do a really good service up there and its worth the trip. The torque is ace now, but it didn't take long before I needed a new clutch! That should be done in the next few weeks - looking to get a helix. I'll probably give my wallet a rest for a while after that, but next up will be replacing/uprating the shocks and bushings I reckon.

Also keen to  upgrade the CD player to a fancy-looking sat-nav...

Cheers
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 12:34:08 am by griff30 »

Offline Tim@Prestige

• Trader - 2014
  • Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 9
    • Car Clubs Insurance Scheme!
Re: Edition 30
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 11:00:28 am »
Hi & welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

We offer a car insurance scheme for registered users on here so hopefully this will benefit you as well as your time on here!
(Starts at age 21).

With kind regards
Tim
0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 by mobile & mention this forum to benefit.
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
(Minimum premium £300)

Foxfreedodi

Re: Edition 30
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 10:53:49 am »
I can not imagine that I would come across something like this.