Make a donation

Author Topic: finaly some pics of my GTi! Now with Twin-Take Fitted...  (Read 9761 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: finaly some pics of my GTI pics now working!
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 10:04:42 am »

Robin, dom, the reason for the evoms heat sheild is he took the forge one out the box and it was rubbish.... Holes in wrong place awquad to fit ect he had to take pics to send back there way! So  just wacked that one on there... doesnt bother me atall as there isnt that much differance when you put them next to each other anyway...

....Hi Mitch, I've just spoken to both JKM and Forge as I don't want the same problem when I drive 2 hrs to go and get it fitted.

Your particular Twintake kit from JKM is one of the very first supplied by Forge and the heatshield included is the wrong shape for your car build. It's being looked into by Forge. The heatshield I have certainly isn't "rubbish" in that it's very substantial and also extensive - Mine is different from the one on Forge's web site though. We won't know if my supplied one fits or not until tomorrow morning. Obviously Forge need to address such problems and I'm assured they will.

I don't want to hi-jack your Members Ride thread with pics of heatshields or filters etc (I'm sure that pics of scantily clad VAG Babes are more acceptable though!).

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline steph8421

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • VW Addict
    • Email
Re: finaly some pics of my GTi! Now with Twin-Take Fitted...
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 07:06:23 pm »
Nice cars

:happy2: