Make a donation

Author Topic: RNS310 BLAUPUNKT POWER PROBLEM  (Read 1495 times)

Offline kmo17

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
RNS310 BLAUPUNKT POWER PROBLEM
« on: June 24, 2015, 04:03:13 pm »
hey guys ,i'm new to this forum and i could not find the topic that i am after and i can't make a new topic about my problem. I have a rns 310 that is quite dead. Doesn't start at all. Does anyone has a clue what could be the problem ? there is now power problem at my car ,no power is going into the unit. I am after a mainboard diagram of the rns310 blaunpunkt version ,can you help with something ,did you encouter this sort of problem ? CHEERS !

Offline MrACD

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
Re: RNS310 BLAUPUNKT POWER PROBLEM
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 04:27:32 pm »
hey guys ,i'm new to this forum and i could not find the topic that i am after and i can't make a new topic about my problem. I have a rns 310 that is quite dead. Doesn't start at all. Does anyone has a clue what could be the problem ? there is now power problem at my car ,no power is going into the unit. I am after a mainboard diagram of the rns310 blaunpunkt version ,can you help with something ,did you encouter this sort of problem ? CHEERS !

When you say there is no power going into the unit, do you mean from the actual loom itself?  Have you circuit tested it? - Have you checked the fuse? - Also there is a fuse in the back of the head unit itself, spade type - where the main loom connects, check this also  :happy2:
2005 Gti - 5dr, DSG, Black
2003 Toyota MR2 Roadster, Chilli Red
2005 Honda VFR800 Vtec

Offline kmo17

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: RNS310 BLAUPUNKT POWER PROBLEM
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 04:38:49 pm »
Thanks for the reply , i checked the fuse box and the fuse that is in the back of the radio first ,they are all ok. I'm having it checked right now at a local electronist, the loom is perfect i checked it with a other radio. I thought you guys can help me if you had these kind of problems in the past ,i'm looking for a diagram of the main board but my results are down to 0. cheers