All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

My Standard GTI

<< < (2/6) > >>

Dirty Five:

--- Quote from: JPC on December 19, 2008, 10:34:25 am ---hmm...i could have done it but oxfordshire is a bit outa the way for me!

--- End quote ---

:grin: everyone is allways miles away from me for some reason, i've moved about 4 times and always everyone is miles away, i notice AMD have moved from bicester as well....

wigit:
reds looking good welcome from another oxforshire resident

Dirty Five:
thanks for all your comments chaps,  as of next week it'll be back in the garage for a bit of a rest, i've done 10k in 4months in it now so i think i'll go back to one of the mk2's for a while.  Plus it gives me chance to sort wheels and other bits i want to do :jumping:

Greeners:
Very Nice fella  :happy2:

Lets see your MK2's then  :jumpmove:

Dirty Five:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on December 19, 2008, 11:37:38 am ---Very Nice fella  :happy2:

Lets see your MK2's then  :jumpmove:

--- End quote ---

Both are in the body shop at the moment, i pick the 20vt up this weekend but to give you an idea of what they are like, here's my 8v which is now dead and stripped thanks to terminal rust  :sad:

My 20vt is a bit chavvy at the moment as its how it was when i bought it, its being put back to the standard 90 spec look but here's an engine pic:

The 16v is having a replacement sill and the bumper is being re painted next week so that should be mint after that and a good machine polish :jumpmove:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version