Make a donation

Author Topic: Looking at exhausts and alloys  (Read 1551 times)

Offline gti999

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Looking at exhausts and alloys
« on: July 13, 2015, 06:33:51 pm »
hello!

ive been looking at exhausts for a while and im debating between the miltek and the powervalve and turbo back or cat back ive not heard either of them in person which doesnt help either! whats are peoples opinions!

i also have some 17" borbet fs reds atm which came with the car but want some 18s, as the 17s look abit too small or would 19s be better? i like the 3sdm 0.01s and rota grid drifts i havent really seen many alloys that i like and know would go with the car!
what opinions do you guys have and im not going anywhere near replicas!!!!!

Offline sanj

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
Re: Looking at exhausts and alloys
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 06:54:02 pm »
Exhaust it would have to be the BCS Powervalve,i've had the Miltek but sold that to buy the Powervalve and it blew me away,put's a smile on my face everytime I put my foot down and quiet as oem when cruising at normal speed's with no drone. :happy2:

Offline Beej

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 23
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 06:58:26 pm »
+1 for the powervalve, my brother has full milltek with a decat, I have sport cat powervalve system and it's night and day better sound wise

Offline gti999

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 07:23:59 pm »
+1 for the powervalve, my brother has full milltek with a decat, I have sport cat powervalve system and it's night and day better sound wise
how does it do on the mots?

Offline Beej

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 23
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 08:02:19 pm »
Pass, haven't had it motd since fitting, but a few others on here say they pass fine with the 200cel sports cat

Offline gti999

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 08:05:08 pm »
oo well thats good then, what about the damage to the bank balance? lol and dont they have 3 different versions or the powervalve exhaust?

Offline sanj

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 11:04:09 pm »
oo well thats good then, what about the damage to the bank balance? lol and dont they have 3 different versions or the powervalve exhaust?

I's not the cheapest mate,if you go for the full turbo back with the 200 cell sport cat it cost me just shy of £1500 but that was for a Mk6 R,well worth every penny!