Make a donation

Author Topic: Finding bargain cars on eBay  (Read 830 times)

Offline Ricky123

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 27
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,98436.0.html
Finding bargain cars on eBay
« on: July 19, 2015, 02:31:54 pm »
Afternoon...

Some people might already no about this but thought I'd give it a share anyway.

At times I like to buy and sell a couple of cars from home or buy a car that needs work, repair it and sell it on.

Some people are still listing cars using the eBay mobile app and it won't allow you to list a car in the correct vehicle category so it goes in to the parts and accessories category.

It can take along time searching threw crap but there's some good bargains to be had because of this error.

The best way to narrow it down that I've found so far is to search for something like MOT in the parts category and then refine your search and click the search in description tab which basically means if you list your car and it's gone in there and you've put inside the add "12 months mot" then it will pick that up, That way you've just got more chance of finding cars instead of parts.

Just thought I'd share it as I've had some really good bargains and I mean some you wouldn't believe. Worth a look if your after a second car cheap or something like that.
56 mk5 ed30 3dr
57 mk5 1.9 TDi match
22 a3 s-line competition 45 tfsiE
09 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (road going track sl*g)

Offline doylebros

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 309
Re: Finding bargain cars on eBay
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 06:33:17 pm »
I thought that ED30 you found on Gumtree was a snip never mind EBay but thanks for the heads up on the eBay issue.