Make a donation

Author Topic: Some C nut...  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Frenzy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 29
Some C nut...
« on: March 13, 2016, 04:53:36 pm »
...can't parallel park and has left me with a majorly scuffed up bumper over the rear passenger side wheel. Taken the paint off and down to the black plastic in many areas, it definitely wont buff out  :fighting:. I would take a photo but i'm in the middle of cooking sunday dinner.

Anyhow i'm bracing myself for the worst so i am asking if anyone knows ballpark cost of having a complete re-spray done. To be clear it's not the valance part it's the upper part which contains the boot sill.

cheers

Offline Frenzy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 29
Re: Some C nut...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 05:36:44 pm »
think i may have been able to answer this one 'myself' using the search facility!  :thinking:

looking like somewhere between £150 - £200 +VAT

Offline Greenman

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 12
  • Life is not a straight line!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 02:27:15 pm »
I know a good sprayer in bristol if your local.
Steel Grey 2006 Mk5 GTI - R-TECH Stage 1 (268bhp/334ftlb) - BCS Cat Back - Pre-Cat Delete - Carbonio Panel Filter - Rev G DV - 18" BBS CH - Leather - RNS510 - Colour Coded Bumpers and Skirts - ED30 Front Splitter - Eibach Sportlines - Open Fog Grilles - Wind Deflectors.

Offline tlnds

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 08:56:06 am »
...can't parallel park and has left me with a majorly scuffed up bumper over the rear passenger side wheel. Taken the paint off and down to the black plastic in many areas, it definitely wont buff out  :fighting:. I would take a photo but i'm in the middle of cooking sunday dinner.

Anyhow i'm bracing myself for the worst so i am asking if anyone knows ballpark cost of having a complete re-spray done. To be clear it's not the valance part it's the upper part which contains the boot sill.

cheers

What colour is your GTI? I have one spare in good condition (black) which would be cheaper than a respray