Make a donation

Author Topic: Been offered 13.5k for my car by a dealer in Ipswich, should I take it!!  (Read 3125 times)

Offline cossy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 4
  • 57 REG ED30 5325 MILES!
Mr Cossy ,

What is the spec because i was looking to buy a Met Grey 3 dr ed30 ,I am paying cash to a dealer for a Red one with everything except a sunroof @ £18k  .

The car is being preped this week and on the understanding it has to be right or i walk away,

I have paid a k deposit by mastercard ,when I arrived to view it the dent in the quarter panel was worse than described and they forgot to mention by phone the kerbed wheels .

To there credit all areas are being sorted and the car is otherwise Mint ,the dent is being pushed out and then touched in and Polished to make it as good as possible ,I said invisible and they said as best as possible .The wheels 2 off full refurb and two have little marks thy will touch in

They sell new Jags and Volvos and asure me there guys are Good

Now if it isnt as i want it i would walk away or insist that money comes off and will sort it myself ,

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR DETAILS and a price as i would come and buy from you if this RED 3dr with nav xenons ,dsg and 9k one owner isnt 100% to my satisfaction regards scooba
P

IF

Not going to blow my own trumpet but be very careful if they are spraying a red car, red is very difficult to match & you cant match the wheel colour as everyone on here will confirm.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 09:21:59 am by cossy »