Make a donation

Author Topic: Rotiform BLQ Wheel Bolt Taper...  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Jimdebob

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Rotiform BLQ Wheel Bolt Taper...
« on: September 25, 2011, 08:23:44 pm »
Hi guys!

I have some Cast Rotiform BLQ's in a 5x112 ET45 fitment on order for my GTI  :jumping:. Id like to get some new wheel bolts (and locking bolts) for them before they arrive, but i'm unsure as to whether the bolts ill need will have to be of the radius seat type or 60 degree tapered type? Any advice on the kind of length would be helpful too if anyone's fitted these wheels!

One last thing, im thinking of fitting Falken FK452's to these as I cant really afford the Michelin Pilot Sports or Goodyear Eagle Assymetric's id really like...  :sad1: Just wandering how you guys rate them really? Read a few reviews and they don't sound too bad for the money?

Cheeers!  :happy2:

Offline dan1985

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
    • Durham Collective
    • Email
Re: Rotiform BLQ Wheel Bolt Taper...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 10:31:45 pm »
They are the normal radius seat bolts, your standard 27mm ones fit fine. :happy2:

As for the wheels, I hope they are better quality than the 2 sets I received, Out of 8 wheels every one had visual imperfections  :surprised:

www.durhamcollective.co.uk  
North East VAG Owners Club

Offline Jimdebob

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Rotiform BLQ Wheel Bolt Taper...
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 06:35:12 pm »
Nice one! Cheers for your help Dan! I'll get some new ones ordered up today. :happy2:

I hope there aren't any imperfections too, especially as they're coming in machined finish!  :scared: