Make a donation

Author Topic: Click on tyres.com  (Read 803 times)

Offline micaerin

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
Click on tyres.com
« on: November 18, 2011, 01:57:18 pm »
Whilst washing my car yesterday i noticed that one of my rear tyres had a nail sticking out of it!(I'm forever picking nails out of the road, bloody builders) anyhow a quick trip to kwikfit told me that it could not be repaired as of the position of the nail, i declined his offer to find me a price and  i returned home and googled 225/40 ZR18 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta XL 92Y.( i went for these as i have a pair on the front, which I'm very happy with) I found them on Camskill but also on clickontyres.com (£1 cheaper Postage) so i went with the latter i ordered a pair from them at 15:25pm yesterday and received them at 13:10 today. In my opinion excellent service :congrats:

2007 GTI DSG, Xenon's, Armrest 6 Disc ,Rear Parking Sensors,Sunroof,Lux Pack,Cruise,Electric drivers seat,MFSW,RNS 510,Miltek Cat Back.

Offline stealthwolf

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
Re: Click on tyres.com
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 02:05:22 pm »
And yet I ordered my Vredesteins at the beginning of October and got them only last weekend. They didn't ring up as they promised. Had to chase up my order regularly. Not happy with them.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline RS6BRIT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Re: Click on tyres.com
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 09:15:57 pm »
I think they are just a front and get a local company to supply them to you, its becoming common practice these days. I ordered a new boiler for my home from plumb nation.co.uk and it was delivered by city plumbing who couldn't come close to the price when i previously ask them to quote.

It may be that the supplier that is actually getting them to you is having difficulty getting them. Its the way of the world it seems.
LEON CUPRA FOR SALE