Make a donation

Author Topic: newbies white GTI  (Read 1358 times)

Offline hiddenspy

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
newbies white GTI
« on: January 15, 2012, 01:55:46 am »
finaly got some pics but unfortunatly thay are taken on my phone but here thay are anyway

its a 58 plate   has the heated lether interior  millage is about 25 thou   

its standerd at the moment but in a good few months once the moneys start coming in agen that may change  :)

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: newbies white GTI
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 09:21:33 am »
Welcome to the forum,looks a good car you ave got your self,what plans mod wise you doing...excellent photos

Offline hiddenspy

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 10:45:30 am »
thanks :) going to give it a good polish today :)     plans are i want to eventualy get it to stage 2  just going to save up get it all done at once  would like the R32 style back bumper with the carbon fiber center  the filter i love the look of is the forg twin take so would like to get one of those fited :)  but for the time being im going to enjoy it as it is  :D

Offline hiddenspy

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 10:56:33 am »
heres some pics of what i was driving before the golf    :smiley:  its a 1.6 megane coupe wen i got it it was 100% standerd    it was red  i got it painted vauxhall VXR blue   side skirts fitted smothed roof rails  removed the arial from the front as thay are prone to leeking and the imobiliser chip is under there so i fited a shark fin to the rear and it works and its also my back window jet. :laugh: 

twin exhaust cat back back bumper cut to sute  full lether interior fited got the alloys painted black and yellow iv done so much too it i cant remember it all     

astra mk4 spoiler feted  :happy2:

i have loads of pics but ill stop here lol       you will find once i start posting pics i cant stop  im verry pic heavy :popcornsoda: