Make a donation

Author Topic: Potential Ed 30 Owner says Hello!  (Read 10281 times)

Offline JPC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
Re: Potential Ed 30 Owner says Hello!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2009, 09:23:51 am »
welcome along :jumping:

Offline M1K VW

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 08:19:46 pm »
Eh up Trev!

Long time no speak mate! Good (potential) choice!!! You looking for newest Ed30 possible then? I got a brand new Pirelli on Monday, loving it, still some unregistered examples around in the dealer network with a decent discount. Let us know how you get on.

Mick
Now then Mick, yes long time no speak!  Wigit had mentioned that there was still a few Pirellis around, what sort of price are they going for, maybe if I can't find an Ed 30 I might need to check one of these out.  Trev.

Have you got owt sorted yet Trev? Not allowed to send PM's for some reason, anyroad I got 11% off my Pirelli, brand new and un-registered. There are still a few more virgin ones around not advertised. 
09/09 Pirelli GTI.
Also had 2 other Mk 5 GTIs; white in 07 - getting a bit common now! ;o) - and laser blue back in Jan 05. Plus Mk 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Golfs of every persuasion, Corrados, A3's and TT's! So yeah, bit of an addict - yip yip

Offline john_o

• Thank You
  • -Given: 136
  • -Receive: 108
    • My Car Blog
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2009, 09:07:11 pm »
you need 10 posts before you can PM.
Hello and welcome to the forum  :happy2:
Red ED35 5dr DSG
DEFI boost guage / RTech Stg1 Engine/DSG / PPMk7 front brakes
BLOG | BUILD

Offline TurboTrev

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 09:03:28 am »
Eh up Trev!

Long time no speak mate! Good (potential) choice!!! You looking for newest Ed30 possible then? I got a brand new Pirelli on Monday, loving it, still some unregistered examples around in the dealer network with a decent discount. Let us know how you get on.

Mick
Now then Mick, yes long time no speak!  Wigit had mentioned that there was still a few Pirellis around, what sort of price are they going for, maybe if I can't find an Ed 30 I might need to check one of these out.  Trev.

Have you got owt sorted yet Trev? Not allowed to send PM's for some reason, anyroad I got 11% off my Pirelli, brand new and un-registered. There are still a few more virgin ones around not advertised. 

Just about sorted, collect it on Friday (white 08 reg Ed30). :smiley:

Offline wigit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 129
  • -Receive: 42
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 09:31:49 am »
great news Trev look forward to seeing the pics

Offline M1K VW

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 01:32:38 pm »
Nice one Trev! I passed a white Ed30 on the M1 yesterday, looked good! Needed the exhaust "diffuser" section of rear bumper painting black though  :wink:  But I'm sure you've already got a few tricks up your sleeve!
09/09 Pirelli GTI.
Also had 2 other Mk 5 GTIs; white in 07 - getting a bit common now! ;o) - and laser blue back in Jan 05. Plus Mk 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Golfs of every persuasion, Corrados, A3's and TT's! So yeah, bit of an addict - yip yip

Offline TurboTrev

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 02:48:30 pm »
Diffuser section will "blacked" as a matter of urgency, just need to find somewhere in the north east that does vinyl wrap - anyone??

Offline QD MBE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2009, 05:18:04 pm »
Welcome and enjoy the car, and pics please!

Offline garethmk1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2009, 07:12:38 am »
Eh up Trev!

Mick

Just about sorted, collect it on Friday (white 08 reg Ed30). :smiley:

Trev - first of all welcome, can I draw your attention to this thread and ask that you sign your details up :-

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1582.0

You'll love the ED30 - what a great car ! Like you I have had many many mk1's mk2's and mk3's (no mk4's though  :surprised:)

Regards,

Gareth

Mk5 Golf GTi Edition 30 No:- 2101, 3Dr, Tornado Red, Rear Tints, RCD510 & Sound Pack, Arm Rest
Mk1 Golf GTi 16v Helios Blue, Too Many Mods To List .... MY First Car ! Owned Since 1996 !!! NEARLY READY !!!!!

Offline TurboTrev

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2009, 04:24:09 pm »

Trev - first of all welcome, can I draw your attention to this thread and ask that you sign your details up :-

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1582.0

You'll love the ED30 - what a great car ! Like you I have had many many mk1's mk2's and mk3's (no mk4's though  :surprised:)

Regards,

Gareth

Car details added. :happy2:   Had 14 GTIs over the years, including MK3 Anniversary, MK4 Anniversary and now the ED30. :smiley:

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2009, 10:21:24 am »
Welcome to the forum 8)
Golf R gone.

Offline wigit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 129
  • -Receive: 42
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2009, 11:05:23 pm »
come on trev where are the pics........

Offline TurboTrev

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 09:10:25 am »
come on trev where are the pics........

:signLOL: They will be coming as soon as I've got the bottom bits of my bumpers wrapped.  The guy doing it had a bit of difficulty with the bit above the exhaust in that you could see some white paint around the joint.  He took it all off and is going to have another go shortly.