Make a donation

Author Topic: REVO Drama now Awesome swapped to APR....Help me......  (Read 3054 times)

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19740.0.html
Re: REVO Drama now Awesome swapped to APR....Help me......
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 12:38:08 am »
Go to another Revo dealer.

Nah..... Get APR because they are betters.

Offline Russ_leeds

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 02:07:31 am »
 :signLOL:
Black 2007 gti, 18' monza 2, sat-nav, highline, i-pod dock, armrest, 35mm H&R springs, WALK, BCS tbe, autotech front and rear arbs, ITG maxogen, NQSBBK... and more to come

Offline Sammy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 02:13:29 am »
As usual r tech have excellent customer service  :happy2:
GTI MK5 with all the gooodies

K04 power going on soon!

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 03:04:02 am »
Is this a fib?

I was there on monday havin a milltek fitted and stage 2 revo remap. I know Mark down there very well and he didnt mention a thing.

Il txt him n let you all know 2moro....

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 09:25:02 am »
Is this a fib?

I was there on monday havin a milltek fitted and stage 2 revo remap. I know Mark down there very well and he didnt mention a thing.

Il txt him n let you all know 2moro....

Just go to awesomes home page?  :wink:

Offline Awesomemark

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 06:15:14 pm »
Hey everyone

I will be on here tomorrow to answer some questions in a very honest way, but i have only just got to see this thread and its time to for me to get home to the family.

I will just add one thing, we made this decision on what we can offer our customers for the future, for those concerned with figures of APR Maps, this was one of the issues why we left APR previously and this has been addressed and will continue to be addressed by Keith and the whole of the APR team both here and back home in Auburn.

we are not here to piss you guys off by changing companies but we are here to offer you the tuning solutions for the future and this decision was based with where we felt we need to be in the UK market with upgrade packages available to all of you.

If anybody is local and wants to pop in to discuss their concerns or wants to rant at me because they are unhappy with our decision please pop in and see me anytime here at Awesome.

Regards Mark Ash (Operations Director)    Awesome Ltd

Offline rob172cup

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 09:14:22 pm »
Yeah they said all in to take it off and reinstall it would be £60 buy having spoke to them the other day they said "there would be options for me there...& I wouldn't be left high and dry"  I'm from East Yorkshire so that's my closest REVO dealer I think...

I'm guessing the options would be APR switch?

There is a revo dealer in hull as thats where my car was done, Ill ask where my bro got it done

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 09:54:55 pm »
I spoke to Mark in detail today. He and awesome have dealt with 4 of my cars and i honestly believe from what hes said he and jim have our best interests in mind. He'll quite openly admit that Revo was superior 12months ago and along with the internal issues with APR it was for the best at that time. By the sounds of things the fall out between the companies wasnt a particularly friendly one so for mark and jim to go and lay the cards on the table with APR n bury the hatchet they must believe that the product has evolved.
As Mark n Jim will probably tell you themselves the revo software is an excellent product n will not fault the proffesionalism of the company. So again with that in mind it must prove something?
I dint think its down to money as someones previously mentioned because if that was the case wouldnt awesome rather keep the apparent 'superior' software n keep all its customers and potential customers with Revo? If its better more people would be it surely?
Its not like its a 'put up or shut up' situation either. Hes said hes happy to consider each n every customers problem with the move whether it be face to face or on the phone and act accordingly.
I for one will be taking Marks word as gospel as he and the staff down there have been flawless over the years.

Anyways.... Thats my pennies worth. My apologies for going on.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:01:36 pm by Bazgti »