Make a donation

Author Topic: Had this fitted today!!!!  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Kregiel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 20
  • Supersonic
Re: Had this fitted today!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 08:44:16 am »
I can confirm great piece of kit and you can choose up to 4,5 or 6 parametres on one screen and there are 5 screens available. Also you can choose in which part of a screen a parametre appears. I divided mine by screen into general for driving which I have displayed all the time like oil temp, boost, actual speed, rpm etc and maintenance which would be number of misfires on each cylinder (there is a measure for each cylinder - misfire 1, misfire 2 etc), minimum oil level and actual oil level etc

Also last time I used fuel liters as opposed to regular fuel gauge - when fuel gauge is virtually zero and computer shows you 0 km you I actually had 2 liters still left as confirmed when filling up

Great piece of kit. I have it permanently in the little glove box on drivers side so it can be disconnected when needed for an update. As peeps mentioned above main canbus is in various location depending on year of the car. Mine is 2008 and it was deep behind steering wheel and above accelerator pedal. It could be reached from engine bay side once the wipers and wiper engine is removed as it's hidden behind 4 screws and a lid

Paul
Red 2008 GTI, H&R ARB, b12 suspension, walk, milltek non-res full exhaust, forge IC, tarox 10 pot big brake kit, RS4 valve, Forge SSK, Autotech HPFP, Xenons, K04 Turbo, Quaife LSD, South Bend stage 3 Daily with SMF clutch, XB and UB Unibraces