Make a donation

Author Topic: NQSBBK - Pads, Discs, Brake Fluid & Spacers  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
Re: NQSBBK - Pads, Discs, Brake Fluid & Spacers
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 01:31:29 pm »
yes you do need spacers or the monza's wont clear, you need 10mm hubcentric spacers (h&R) to clear the calipers and you need to do the arch screw mod to get rid of the rubbing so not too much of a problem  :happy2:

Yeah was pretty sure I needed spacers. So I think I will go for 10/12mm on the front to avoid any major issues and 20mm on the rear for looks :happy2:

are you not better off going for same size spacers front and rear? looks a bit odd otherwise imo

I like the rear looking slightly wider. Similar to having staggered alloys I would have thought?

Am currently thinking 12mm on the front and 20mm on the rear so only 8mm difference which i'm sure would be pretty subtle.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 01:33:09 pm by Kalpsn2000 »
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦