Make a donation

Author Topic: Roberto mancini sacked  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Roberto mancini sacked
« on: May 13, 2013, 10:57:44 pm »

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 6
  • GTI owners are born not manufactured!
Re: Roberto mancini sacked
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 07:28:25 am »
Very funny indeed, they really are starting to believe in their own hype, the man who delivers their first title in 44 years sacked exactly a year to the day after.

That job will become a poisoned chalice before long, Barca, Madrid, Milan etc can get away with that sort of thing because they are huge clubs and carry a lot of prestige in managing them regardless, they however will only ever be JUST Man City. Then again I bet he's got some pay off.

Cant complaint too much as they've paid us (Everton) nearly £40m (£35m profit) for two players that hardly get a look in now which has been quite handy, long may it continue!!!!!
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.

Offline berg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 38
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 12:12:52 pm »
Very funny indeed, they really are starting to believe in their own hype, the man who delivers their first title in 44 years sacked exactly a year to the day after.

That job will become a poisoned chalice before long, Barca, Madrid, Milan etc can get away with that sort of thing because they are huge clubs and carry a lot of prestige in managing them regardless, they however will only ever be JUST Man City. Then again I bet he's got some pay off.

Cant complaint too much as they've paid us (Everton) nearly £40m (£35m profit) for two players that hardly get a look in now which has been quite handy, long may it continue!!!!!

i agree to an extent, although i think he deserved to go and whilst City cant be mentioend in the same breath as Liverpool and Man United they are still the joint 8th (with Newcastle) most successful club in England, only 4 trophies behind Everton
Diamond Black Pearl Edition 30, still going strong but now back to Stg 1

Offline marko

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 12:46:16 pm »
more to do with all the overpaid primmadonnas that call the etihad home...
too many individuals that dont really play well in a team.
major ins and outs in the summer.
owners quickly becoming the new abramovich,great to see that money doesnt always buy success!!

2007 TR gt170...heated leather,underseat drawers,auto-levelling bi-xenons,puddle leds,chrome switches,footwell lights f+r,cruise control and ed30 rear lamps,LED interior....carbon highline clocks,ed30 front spoiler,RNS 510 P+MDI,mk6 gti gearknob,TPMS done,complete r32 trim kit+ MFSW,r32 f+r brakes,RLS fitted.headlamp washers,folding mirrors and boot pop,mk6 RVC,19"Helios,AP coilies,valeo LEDs  ...dpf delete and remap to finish off

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 01:09:06 pm »
Money only buys you individuals, time and knowledge builds a team.
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 01:15:59 pm »
I joked to a City fan before the Wigan game that if he lost that Match he would get sacked, had an angry text last night  :signLOL:

CITY - The new poison chalice
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline berg

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 02:08:31 pm »
Chelski for league next year i reckon

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 02:12:48 pm »

Isn't it Liverpool's year (again)  :signLOL:

Offline berg

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 05:31:18 pm »

Isn't it Liverpool's year (again)  :signLOL:

no, realism here i am afraid. we can push on next season... so 6th for us i reckon  :party:

Offline marko

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 07:10:38 pm »
over 7 million of a payoff for mancini....ty very much!!
 :drool: :drool:
2007 TR gt170...heated leather,underseat drawers,auto-levelling bi-xenons,puddle leds,chrome switches,footwell lights f+r,cruise control and ed30 rear lamps,LED interior....carbon highline clocks,ed30 front spoiler,RNS 510 P+MDI,mk6 gti gearknob,TPMS done,complete r32 trim kit+ MFSW,r32 f+r brakes,RLS fitted.headlamp washers,folding mirrors and boot pop,mk6 RVC,19"Helios,AP coilies,valeo LEDs  ...dpf delete and remap to finish off