Make a donation

Author Topic: What pressure washer?  (Read 983 times)

Offline CarlW

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 23
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,92229.msg927100.html#msg927100
What pressure washer?
« on: September 16, 2013, 08:13:28 pm »
Time i invested in a pressure washer but i don't know anything about them..

I have heard karcher are good but tend to break down fairly easy and often so not to sure weather i'd want to spend big bucks on them..

Then theres Nilfisk and Kranzle..

What else is there on the market that i should be looking at besides the cheap nasty un reliable ones..

Im after something that won't cost an arm and a leg and something that is reliable and will last for a good few years.. i have heard people praise Kranzle for this but do i go Kranzle or go with another brand?

It will mainly be used for cleaning the car and use of an aftermarket snow foam gun then after this would be stuff like patio, and drive way..

Have had a Makita before, great little machine but when it came to getting a snow foam lance and having it attached to the makita machine it was proving hard to get an attachment to make it fit.

So basically what im wanting to know is.. should i go for a Kranzle machine? and if so what machine? if not a Kranzle then whats the next best option i should be looking at?

Not sure on price range just yet but i can guarantee i won't be spending over the £500 mark if that..

Offline CarlW

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 23
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,92229.msg927100.html#msg927100
Re: What pressure washer?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 08:47:56 pm »
Heard a lot of good things about Kranzle K7 and K10 machines.. Not sure which would be more suitable though, It would be ran off the mains taps which i have the choice of both hot and cold..

Have also read something on the auto stop / start function between the Kranzle K7/K10 and the Kranzle 1132 machine? Read somewhere that when not squeezing the trigger before turning the machine on it will bust the fuse so will the Kranzle 1132 stop this from happening??
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 09:26:56 pm by CarlW »