Make a donation

Author Topic: Decisions Decisions on the Pirelli  (Read 594 times)

Offline diazbtn

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 0
Decisions Decisions on the Pirelli
« on: November 27, 2013, 07:00:49 pm »
Well fellas,

here's the thing, last month I found a nice 1 owner 36k mile, 58 plate MK5 3door Black Pirelli, with Sat Nav, lots of history, just had cam belt and water pump done, with P Zeros on it with lots of tread, 1 year warranty etc and I also put a Bluefin Stage 1 on it, so lovely car and its a cracker to drive, all good, but then last week got offered a job in Alicante working for the EU for 1 year, extendable to 3, half as much money as I'm on now but as a contractor were never guaranteed work, so as I have wanted to move to Spain for ages and they want me to start in Jan, what the hell do I do??????

Take the car for 6 months? sell and take the hit, store it and go over and see what's the crack?? avoid the coldness of the UK and just see what happens? I have no immediate family, good friends who can visit, I'll miss driving the car if I don't take it, and seeing as it is rare, I don't really want to sell it or put lots of miles on it....but its only a car...

any ideas... :rolleye:

Offline Scottymon

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 125
  • UnNaturally Aspirated
  • My Ride: http://www.voodish.co.uk/misc/6n/6n-alive1.jpg
Re: Decisions Decisions on the Pirelli
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 07:06:50 pm »
Sell it to me cheap, so I can complete my yellow fetish. :party:

Seriously mate, I'd go see what's what, store the car and then make your decision in a few months... got to be better than freezing your ass off in the UK. :happy2:

Offline Razabarkatali

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Decisions Decisions on the Pirelli
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 11:21:01 pm »
agree with scottymon - buy it and store it whilst you're away. I have a Pirelli and its an amazing car. Add the fact that there aren't many out there makes that much more appealing: imagine what yours would be like after being parked with little mileage!!!

:happy2: