Make a donation

Author Topic: MK5 to MK5 GTI REPLICA BUILD  (Read 13092 times)

Offline brookesb32

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 75
Re: MK5 to MK5 GTI REPLICA BUILD
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 09:09:04 am »
I have a centre dash trim, including the piece around the heater controls (depending if you have celibate control or not) which I bought to do some wrapping on, and was planning on doing a black carbon fibre so keep an eye on the for sale section over the next week or so if interested  :happy2: certainly a fraction of the real carbon costs   :surprised:

I want celibate control in my golf Simon!!!!!! No seriously let me know how that goes, I've just done all my dash trims in c/f 4d vinyl and it looks pretty decent!

:signLOL: stupid iPhone autocorrect - climate is what it should have been of course

I'll see how it comes out, the beauty of vinyl unlike dipping is that you can remove it easily with a hair dryer. So if it looks poop then I'll take it off and sell the bits and people can spray or dip them as they wish, or perhaps I'll try a silver wrap after that instead  :grin:

VCDS cable HEX-USB+CAN. New but can do the basics including coding

Offline juicehead

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: MK5 to MK5 GTI REPLICA BUILD
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 03:07:11 pm »
He people, sorry to bring up an old post but the gti body kit in the first post I am too looking at from the same company,
 And wanted to know if anybody bought it and the quality of that product please?

It is not OEM but says ABS plastic

Thanks