Make a donation

Author Topic: Top Gear Episode Music  (Read 1760 times)

Offline vRS Carl

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
Top Gear Episode Music
« on: June 05, 2010, 05:51:49 pm »
Have you ever wondered what a tune is featured in a Top Gear Episode?

I know i have. Obviously some songs are easy to find etc as they do use popular ones. However i have often wondered what a piece of music is they have used for some of there films.

Well hunt no more. I found a website today and it lists all of the 14 series done to date. It lists each series by episode and within each episode is a time listing with the piece of music that is playing at that particular moment in time.

I finally found the piece of music i was after during the "Greatest driving road in the world". I was after the piece from when they came out of Davos to find the road that led them to the Stelvio Pass. At last this website listed it for me and i have just downloaded it.

If like me you make a lot of video's and want some incidental music etc or just want a piece of music that you heard in the show then this website is for you.

Top Gear Music Clicky

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
Re: Top Gear Episode Music
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 06:06:57 pm »
My fave is the one on the 24 hr endurance race where the stig starts off and overtakes every vehicle in turn. Annoyingly, on reruns on Dave, this has been replaced by some crappy music.  

Edit: I've seen that website before, soon after the endurance challenge first aired on the BBC. Quite a few of the earlier episodes had music from the fight club soundtrack.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 06:08:36 pm by stealthwolf »

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
Re: Top Gear Episode Music
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 06:11:19 pm »
Yeah the re-run on Dave of the Greatest Driving Road episode the music had changed.