Make a donation

Author Topic: Parking away from entrance of supermarket to avoid DENTS!!!!!  (Read 7909 times)

Offline Golfgirl

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 23
Re: Parking away from entrance of supermarket to avoid DENTS!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2010, 05:51:03 pm »
Just get your shopping delivered and your car stays safely on your drive :happy2:

FOR SALE!

Saint Steve

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2010, 06:20:07 pm »
Went to tesco's today and i parked 6 inches from the side of a Reflex silver R32 on his passenger side at the back of the Carpark...................

Fortunatly for its owner, it was Sparky craig's car from this very Forum :signLOL:

He did see the funny side :laugh:

Offline Sparky Craig

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
  • Looking To Sell my R32 :(
    • My R32 Page
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2010, 09:11:20 pm »
Good job you can`t lip read.....

Caught me on my way back from JKM....

Offline no golf clubs at all

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 09:13:10 am »
Someone suggested to me that the psychology of those that park next to the farthest spot possible relates to the fact that the do so in order to line up correctly against another car. It could be that or they just think they too will be safe as you obviously are careful re dents. Lol. I was parking at the most diametrically distant spot from the asda entrance when some arsehole parked besides me. I glowered at the prick waited for him to leave his car and parked away from the useless btard.

He was lucky I didn't just dingg him!

Offline gtlee

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2010, 09:21:39 am »
* update*

Couldn't stop thinking about the dent so the oppotunity arises when the missus says lets go shopping to Sainsburys I thought yeah I wondering if I would be a slim chance to find the culprit there since it was roughly the same time in the day.

Got to the shops eye on the look out for the car and as I traced my way to the same spot there it was, parked in the same space,aha I thought REVENGE time.

I waited for the missus to go in stepped out the car had a look round the car notably the door that dinged mine and out of the blue I gave it a boot......nice big dent ,yes revenge is sweet.

Sorry it was just a thought that I had since I left the shops with this dent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :signLOL:  :signLOL: :signLOL::angry015: :angry015:
Golf V 5DR DSG GT Sport,,Xenons,Full leather,18'Charlestons,Lux pack,storage pack,folding mirrors,front armrest, retrofited--mk5 gti  grilles,fog lamps grilles,GTi rear bumper,coloured coded sideskirts, VIM RNS-510 C,MK6 MFSW with paddles,GTi DSG gear lever,Cruise control,Highline.Rain sensor with window auto closure,TPMS.7P6 Bluetooth.

Mods to come: RVC, and.................

Offline stealthwolf

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2010, 12:30:15 pm »
We didn't see anything G'uv. 'onest!

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline gtlee

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2010, 12:38:38 pm »
We didn't see anything G'uv. 'onest!

:signLOL:
Golf V 5DR DSG GT Sport,,Xenons,Full leather,18'Charlestons,Lux pack,storage pack,folding mirrors,front armrest, retrofited--mk5 gti  grilles,fog lamps grilles,GTi rear bumper,coloured coded sideskirts, VIM RNS-510 C,MK6 MFSW with paddles,GTi DSG gear lever,Cruise control,Highline.Rain sensor with window auto closure,TPMS.7P6 Bluetooth.

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2010, 02:07:03 pm »
Lets hope it was the same car eh!  :surprised:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 09:42:20 pm by Greeners »

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2010, 03:45:43 pm »
I order my shopping online, or go to the 24 hour tescos at 10pm now to avoid this happening with completely mindless f*cks.

Offline gtlee

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2010, 11:32:04 pm »
I order my shopping online, or go to the 24 hour tescos at 10pm now to avoid this happening with completely mindless f*cks.

The things we f8ckin do trying protect and avoid our property being damaged is unbeleivable but we love our cars (don't tell the missus that). :signLOL: :signLOL:

Offline no golf clubs at all

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2010, 06:15:07 am »
I've just returned from Tenerife, I had no option but to park in the car park, came back to two dings on the drivers side door... I'm feckin sick as a parrot (oh and randomly on that subject) thanks Darren (mortygti) got the parcel ... I'm going to attempt a fit today  :happy2:

Ifti

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2010, 08:29:02 pm »
Saying that, I used to do the same when I had the ED30 - park far away in open space.

With my current car I stick it anywhere - as close to the entrance as possible usually. And guess what - sods law! Not a single ding yet [touch wood]! I think people just do it on purpose when you park further away!

Offline Kiwi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2010, 10:21:37 am »
I too do this, I park miles away from the store door, and park over two spaces

I take up 2 park slots... i park my car bang in the middle of the line...  :wink:   :signLOL: