Make a donation

Author Topic: Anyone reccomend a Dent Master in Southampton.....  (Read 1752 times)

Saint Steve

Anyone reccomend a Dent Master in Southampton.....
« on: June 05, 2011, 11:10:31 am »
After my lovelly day off in Street (somerset) yesturday, come back to find some c*nt has given me a nasty door ding in my passenger door :fighting:

Didnt notice it till this morning when backing my other car off the drive :sad1:

Cheers

Offline Oli

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 10
  • living the dream....
    • Email
Re: Anyone reccomend a Dent Master in Southampton.....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 03:24:09 pm »
Steve the best man for the job is Simon at Dent Devils, ve used him for 12 years, best in the business.  You might have to meet him in pompy though as I'm not sure if he goes as far as your way. Let me know if you want his details.

Oli
www.bmvs-camperhire.co.uk - Brand new VW California SE rental

Saint Steve

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 05:41:55 pm »
All sorted today..

Popped into my local VW dealer to ask a mate who they use for doing their Paintless dent removal, and turns out he was there on site doing a Passat..

After being told by chris (sales Manager) i worked for BSKYB, the Guys ears pricked up and said " leave that to me" didnt want anything for doing it, even offered him some Notes, but wasnt interested, just said " As you work for Sky, you will come in handy if i need anything "  :jumpmove:  

He's totally removed 4 Door dings in total.. 1 in the passenger door from the weekend, and what i thought 1 on the drivers door, which turned out to be 3 found!! :surprised:

Couldnt believe it was done in 15 minutes without even removing door cards which i thought they would have too..

If anyone needs do dings sorting , i would highly rate Paul Boyce of PANEL DINGS.. in Holbury near Hythe Southampton..
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:43:49 pm by Saint Steve »

Saint Steve

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 05:44:33 pm »
Steve the best man for the job is Simon at Dent Devils, ve used him for 12 years, best in the business.  You might have to meet him in pompy though as I'm not sure if he goes as far as your way. Let me know if you want his details.

Oli

cheers for the offer though Oli  :happy2: