Make a donation

Author Topic: Mk2 Leon Cupra - Revo Stage 2  (Read 10329 times)

Offline Nef

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: Mk2 Leon Cupra - TBE Videos
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 02:53:57 pm »
Anyone know somewhere in the Cambridge area that do the wrapping?

I also agree about the colour. Lol  :grin: when I first seen it sitting in the corner of the dealership I dismissed it. But after driving it and looking at it a lot more I totally just fell I love. Still absolutely love the colour now.

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 06:25:31 pm »
Mine is wrapped at the bottom of the front bumper - had it done when it was 2 days old  :happy2:

Glad you are chuffed with the car - word of advice though - you probably want to remove your number plate and the fly by video as the old bill have been known to charge people for posting that kind of stuff on the web.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:29:06 pm by djhorace »

Offline Nef

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2012, 07:51:06 pm »
Makes such a difference to the appearance of the car, who did it for you mate? Car looks awesome.

Deleted just to be on the safe side.  :happy2:

Offline JonnyF

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2012, 07:45:24 pm »
Your car sounds really good! I'm liking the yellow!

Offline Nef

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 05:26:46 pm »
Thanks mate,

Well, had a mind numbingly boring day today waiting in Jabbasports waiting room. Arrived at their place of work in Peterbourgh at 9am this morning, after waiting 30 minutes one of the mechanics came over to me asking what map i had on the car  :surprised:

Turns out the car already has a Revo remap on it  and its running 320bhp :jumpmove: he went away and i though that was the end of it, job done off i pop home. NOPE! over the next few hours i asked a few times what was taking them so long putting my car back together, to which i kept getting the same reply "just working on it". After SIX HOURS I finally got the call saying my car was ready, along with the strangely hefty bill of £180  :stupid: i asked them what that was for and got told it was because they spent so long trying to remove the Revo map  :fighting: so i said i wouldnt have wanted it removed anyway and id been waiting 5 and a half hours for them to tell me this. The bill got ripped up and the receptionist moaned a little.

So happy at the fact iv saved money as the car already has a map, just gutted that i was expecting more power.  :sad1:

Offline Nef

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2012, 06:36:44 pm »
Finally an update worth posting about  :signLOL:

Had a trip to AMD Essex at the weekend to get my Revo Stage 2, the outcome, 330bhp and 374lbf. Would highly recommend them, extremely helping and a friendly bunch :notworthy:  , as the car was bought standard with me not knowing about the Revo map the car obviously wasnt set up for the mods iv got on the car. The power the car now has is incredible, heres my graph. Didnt think it did too badly considering its only got Decat TBE and an ITG.

Untitled by NefBat, on Flickr

Image by NefBat, on Flickr
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:34:34 pm by Nef »