Make a donation

Author Topic: Views & Input needed  (Read 7391 times)

Offline true-blue

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 3
Re: Views & Input needed
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 03:06:39 pm »
Thanks for the input guys!!!!!  Im glad you lot like to wheel as the first delivery will be 5x112 & 5x100 for the VAG cars  8)  at the moment i dont have any prices or wheel weights but i dont think it will be far off what out other wheels are. IE

18x8.5 = £190 and approx 10kg

Now i know its not as light as some other aftermarket wheels but at 18x8.5 width its lighter than a stock GTi 18x7.5 (i think  :chicken:)

Anyway, im definatly getting a set as soon as they arrive.... even thinking of going to 17" with a super low stance to get the best handling performance  :driver: 8)

Have you got a link to your companys website so I can have a look at the full range please  :smiley:
Octavia Vrs MKII - KO4, forge twintercooler, S3 Injectors, APR HPFP, RS4 FP Valve, Pipeworx 3'' DP and Sports cat, Piper non res exhuast, ITG Maxogen, Quaife Dif, sachs clutch kit, NQSBBBK with RS4-2 pads, H&R SS Coilovers with adjustable koni inserts.
Good for 328 BHP on JKM's rollers !!

Offline The wheel man

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 04:52:39 pm »
Thanks for the input guys!!!!!  Im glad you lot like to wheel as the first delivery will be 5x112 & 5x100 for the VAG cars  8)  at the moment i dont have any prices or wheel weights but i dont think it will be far off what out other wheels are. IE

18x8.5 = £190 and approx 10kg

Now i know its not as light as some other aftermarket wheels but at 18x8.5 width its lighter than a stock GTi 18x7.5 (i think  :chicken:)

Anyway, im definatly getting a set as soon as they arrive.... even thinking of going to 17" with a super low stance to get the best handling performance  :driver: 8)

Have you got a link to your companys website so I can have a look at the full range please  :smiley:

www.keiracing.com  :happy2:
APR cat back, ECS Insert

Offline true-blue

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 05:16:11 pm »
Thanks for that, so do your company make all three brands including the finichi's ?
Octavia Vrs MKII - KO4, forge twintercooler, S3 Injectors, APR HPFP, RS4 FP Valve, Pipeworx 3'' DP and Sports cat, Piper non res exhuast, ITG Maxogen, Quaife Dif, sachs clutch kit, NQSBBBK with RS4-2 pads, H&R SS Coilovers with adjustable koni inserts.
Good for 328 BHP on JKM's rollers !!

Offline The wheel man

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 06:11:16 pm »
Yup.  Well we dont make them but we get the designs made for us.  :happy2:
APR cat back, ECS Insert

Offline vwrascal

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 28
  • If it aint rubbin you aint dubbin
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 10:13:48 pm »
nice design, matt black with red lip for me   :happy2:

Offline The wheel man

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 09:26:19 am »
Just had confirmation on the weight of the 18x8.5, should be looking at under 10.2kg depending on the offset  :happy2:  Order will be going in this week for the Matt Black, just need to confirm with those with 8.5 wide wheels what offset are you running and if you could choose, what would it be?

Im thinking of about ET52 / ET50

Thanks in advance  :happy2: :happy2:
APR cat back, ECS Insert