Make a donation

Author Topic: Coming from a corrado VR6  (Read 1055 times)

Offline carter711

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Coming from a corrado VR6
« on: July 12, 2012, 10:23:24 am »
I've owned a corrado vr6 for the last 4 years and the poor old girl cant hack daily use anymore :(
3 breakdowns in 4 weeks mean its time to get something newer and I'd really like a mk 5 gti, the build quality is so good!

I'm having trouble replying to some some of the for sale threads on here, I can't even pm the sellers. Do I need to have x amount of posts before I can communicate with sellers or something?

Offline jedi-knight83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 41
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
Re: Coming from a corrado VR6
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 10:26:08 am »
I've owned a corrado vr6 for the last 4 years and the poor old girl cant hack daily use anymore :(
3 breakdowns in 4 weeks mean its time to get something newer and I'd really like a mk 5 gti, the build quality is so good!

I'm having trouble replying to some some of the for sale threads on here, I can't even pm the sellers. Do I need to have x amount of posts before I can communicate with sellers or something?

Ah.. i used to have a corrado vr6. awesome car.

Yes you need 20 posts i think before you can post in the sales section.

Just start a few threads and make a few replies and you will be done in no time.

Mk5 doesnt have anywhere near the amount of character as the vr6 im afraid... but it is a very nice car.
Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline carter711

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Coming from a corrado VR6
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 10:55:38 am »
I'm sure I'll miss the vr6 it is a little brute and really let's you know it's alive when you wind it up! The shakes, rattles and high maintenance are wearing me out now though, it is time :sad1:

It's like the gypsy saying 'he got what he wanted but lost what he had'