Make a donation

Author Topic: Massive thank You to Eddie  (Read 1350 times)

Offline scooba

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
Massive thank You to Eddie
« on: October 07, 2012, 06:19:37 am »
 I cant Thank Eddie enough , he came down and Fitted a H version RNS-510 and a 729b version BT kit to my sons ED30 and then worked his magic with some nice little coding tweaks , But there real work was Fitting a RVC to a Polo along with a GPS  roof aerial then fitting a new RNS-510 H version and a fully intergrated  VW BT kit. then he done some nice coding tweaks on the Polo.

He started work at 12.30 and dint finish till 23.00  a really long day both cars look untouched as in exactly as before  Eddie is a legend  ,I cant speak highly enough about his attention detail  and skills .

A massive thank you ! 

Offline Gladiator

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 4
  • Edition 30 No.1059 - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
    • Email
Re: Massive thank You to Eddie
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 03:53:03 pm »
I will echo the above as yet again Ed worked his magic fitting my RNS and MDI today, what a transformation  :happy2:

Ed's knowledge, skill and determination when faced with swapping over the armrest housing to accommodate the MDI was amazing and not once did he swear when he endured the very bad design fault of the rear passenger vent pipe  :fighting: even after me telling him to leave it out he persisted and ensured the car was as good (well better with the RNS and MDI) as when it arrived  :happy2:

Thanks again to Ed and as always, would highly recommend him to anyone  :smiley:

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN - Edition30 No. 1059
Currently loving - SEAT Leon FR184 - sunroof, tech pack, 18" performance alloys, convenience and sound pack