Make a donation

Author Topic: Pirelli/ED30 Values  (Read 1066 times)

Offline tartanmartin85

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 3
Pirelli/ED30 Values
« on: October 29, 2012, 07:17:50 pm »
What's people's experience of the residuals of ED30s and Pirellis in the current market?

What would be the sort of value for a 4 year old Pirelli with around 65k miles?

Tempted to trade my 05 Laser Blue against one I've seen.

Offline Tortaruga

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 105
Re: Pirelli/ED30 Values
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 07:46:29 pm »
Try Parkers online for a guide value. A Pirelli will be a fair few k more than a standard gti.
'07 Red manual

scottm72

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 09:24:06 pm »
dont think its going to be a fair few k more than a standard gti,,, will be worth more but not that much,,,, i searched the market extensivelly before i bought my gti and 2 pirellis came up over the month,,, yes they are dearer but when you compare a pirelli against a gti that has leather, xenons, good cond, good mileage i was finding the gti to be dearer but just depends on the spec and condition.
keep an eye on autotrader on a national search and see the ones for sale against the gti, parkers is a good idea but i think you have to pay for a value,,, when i used a comparison site for car insurance - think it was compare the market im sure it had a car valuer built in and gives you the bottom value for your car,, its just a quote and costs nothing but if you can get a reg for the gti same year etc and also a pirelli see what the difference is

Offline MC71

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 09:37:38 pm »
Expect to pay 9.5k-12k for an ED30 and 11k-13.5k for a Pirelli, both of those prices would be for a poverty spec minter with VWFSH from a dealer.

As mentioned, use Parkers, no need to pay for the extra service for exact mileage, adjust your price/perimeters accordingly.

An example of a 5dr Pirelli DSG on a 09 plate....

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~