Make a donation

Author Topic: Interior Shampooing  (Read 1043 times)

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 9
Interior Shampooing
« on: December 04, 2012, 03:44:13 pm »
Hey Guys,

wondering if anyone could advise a product for me! im wanting to give my car's interior a shampoo to freshen it up a little as there are a few marks/Stains on my seats / carpets.

i have a wet/dry vaccum but im unsure on which interior car shampoo to use with the wet/dry vac! i have had a look at the auto glym products and a few of the main names in the detailing world but they all seem to be the ones you spray on and rub off...

can anyone recommend a product i can use with my wet vac which will give a deep clean to my interior?

cheers in advance!  :happy2:

Jay

Rainford Accounting Services
Tel. 07875505637
Email. jrainfordmaat@gmail.com

Offline Frodo-anni

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 45
    • Email
Re: Interior Shampooing
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 11:06:02 pm »
I used the AG interior shampoo in my mk4 anni, but i would leave it until its a nice warm day to help dry it out, doing it this cold will leave you with a damp interior that will take an age to dry out if at all  :signLOL:
mk4 Anniversary pd No0341 - Sold
mk5 GTI Edition 30 DSG No0391

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 09:55:54 am »
I used the AG interior shampoo in my mk4 anni, but i would leave it until its a nice warm day to help dry it out, doing it this cold will leave you with a damp interior that will take an age to dry out if at all  :signLOL:

cheers mate  :happy2: yeah i will be leaving until the new year but im just getting products etc prepared so i can attack the whole car at once  :evilgrin:

also in the process of buying products to give my car a detail to rid of the swirls etc!

Tel. 07875505637

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 04:14:45 pm »
managed to find a highly recomended product for interior detailing. AutoSmart G101 is a multi purpose cleaner but has been recommended on a detailing website as being one of the best stain/grime removers from cloth/carpets in the interior!

seems to be a bit better value for money compared to the auto glym stuff and is rated over the auto glym interior shampoo!

just thought i would post this up incase any1 was interested!  :happy2:

Tel. 07875505637