Make a donation

Author Topic: Golf MKV Plus HID?  (Read 833 times)

Offline vrod

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
Golf MKV Plus HID?
« on: December 20, 2012, 10:31:06 am »
Hi,

I have a Golf MKV Plus from 2007 and i would like to install some HID's in the reflectors. I have a pair of 5000K H7RC (Shortened anti-glare bulbs) which i would like to fit but unfortunately this is not possible because unlike all other headlights i have changed bulbs on, these headlight bulbs are installed by some kind of "socket" :confused: which is just twisted on in the headlight, look at the photo for reference:

Any way to buy a part where i can just install the bulb the usual way? As some of you might know, the powersocket on a HID bulb is a bit different than on a halogen..

Please, i don't want to hear any "you will bind people, etc. etc.". I know how to handle HID as i have used it for several years with a perfect setup and without blinding people. I know that the best practice is to put HID's in projectors but the anti-glare bulbs are good for reflectors as well (i had this kit in spare). I wanna get the OEM Bi-Xenon with level reg. asap but its hard to find all the necessary parts..

Thanks in advance. :happy2: