Make a donation

Author Topic: no drying, just rinse options  (Read 1339 times)

Offline v2brett

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
no drying, just rinse options
« on: February 03, 2013, 10:06:57 pm »
heyup guys im lookin for a no drying wash wax option for my daily and when i wash the rents car.   i seem to remember a wash wax were you just rinsed and no drying was required.

or am i looking at a product like demon shine and if so are there any better alternatives.

Cheers  :happy2:
Still Here!

Offline B3n

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 29
  • Boom!!!!
    • Email
Re: no drying, just rinse options
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 08:31:53 pm »
Im currently using Autoglym Autorinse and have been for a while :happy2: Just wash the car as normal then Spray on then rinse off with a open ended hose within 10mins the car is more or less dry :smiley: it leaves a visible shine and beads for a week or so after :happy2:

However Megs last touch and Autosmart Tango can also be used for this but can also be mixed stronger then used as quick detailers :happy2:

I stopped using Demon Shine a year ago, as good as it was it seemed to ruin my MF drying cloths and caused my windscreen to smear badly (It wasn't applied directly to the windscreen).

Hope this helps

Ben

My Flickr    Instagram: Chappers84

Offline v2brett

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 08:53:53 pm »
Cheers Ben,  the AG stuff sounds good ill def give it a try.      what got me thinking about these products was that i found some simoniz  wet wax in the garage and tried that with no drying,  it dried ok and showed some beading a few days after

Brett
Still Here!

Offline ConorF

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 10:22:36 am »
AS Aquawax  :happy2: