Make a donation

Author Topic: R-TECH.  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Ranbeer Singh

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
R-TECH.
« on: May 04, 2013, 10:48:03 am »
Hi all,

Finally got my stage 1 and DSG remap done from the lads in Hinckley and cannot be happier! Has totally transformed the car with smooth delivery and instant torque.  Team R-Tech are all very friendly and Nick 'the knowledge' really does know his stuff! There is not much more I can add that hasn't already been said apart from, if you are looking to go stage 1, and getting to Hinckley isn't a problem, get to R-Tech!

Rick

Saintsteve

Re: R-TECH.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 11:42:02 am »
Hi all,

Finally got my stage 1 and DSG remap done from the lads in Hinckley and cannot be happier! Has totally transformed the car with smooth delivery and instant torque.  Team R-Tech are all very friendly and Nick 'the knowledge' really does know his stuff! There is not much more I can add that hasn't already been said apart from, if you are looking to go stage 1, and getting to Hinckley isn't a problem, get to R-Tech!

Rick

Awesome Rick... Without getting shot from admin.    :chicken:.. Top guys and well worth the money. :happy2:

Offline vag12

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 12:17:26 pm »
R tech FTW!  :driver:

Offline GrayMK5GTI

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 125
  • -Receive: 247
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 05:20:14 pm »
Hi all,

Rick

Awesome Rick... Without getting shot from admin.    :chicken:.. Top guys and well worth the money. :happy2:

:signLOL: my lips are sealed on the subject of R-Tech  :innocent:

I hear Revo is very popular with VW owners  :pomppomp:
NOW: 2015 Golf R DSG 5 Door, Lapiz Blue, 19s, Discover Nav, Reversing Camera
GONE:2007 Black GTI Edition 30 3dr

Offline Bignod00

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 40
  • Ginsters are sh*tE!!
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,96791.msg959667.html#msg959667
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 05:25:20 pm »
Hi all,

Rick

I hear Revo is very popular with VW owners
  :pomppomp:

:signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

4WD Leon Cupra TTE420 K1, maybe slightly modded. :evilgrin:

Saintsteve

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 07:05:54 pm »
Hi all,

Rick

I hear Revo is very popular with VW owners
  :pomppomp:

:signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

:notworthy: :signLOL:

:popcornsoda: