Make a donation

Author Topic: BCS AUTOMOTIVE - NIGE, DAVE & PAUL!  (Read 1434 times)

Offline edition30jmr

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 5
  • ED30
BCS AUTOMOTIVE - NIGE, DAVE & PAUL!
« on: October 02, 2014, 10:43:45 pm »
Hi everyone!
Ive recently received my AWESOME  :drool: BCS 3" POWERVALVE TBE 200 Cel Motorsport Cat & Heat Wrapped Downpipe For The EDDY! :evilgrin:

And i cannot recommend the guys at BCS enough, 10/10 for everything! Really good product and top notch customer service!

If anyone is reading this and has any thoughts about what exhaust to get for their car, GET A BCS!

The Powervalve system is extremely fantastic, great off boost, no drone just nice and subtle with a slight burble only a little deeper than the standard exhaust. Then when the boost kicks in all hell breaks loose, the tone is brill not too loud just right!

At the moment the ED30 is standard apart from the Revo Ceramic Coated Intake and it seems to improved overall fuel economy and power (my old system was knackered). Theres also more torque midrange definitely so i can't wait to get it all mapped together etc by Niki @ R-Tech Soon! :jumping:

Thanks again BCS! Me & Dad Love our Powervalve Systems and i GUARANTEE we will be back again! :driver:

NIGE, DAVE & PAUL…..  :drinking:
Ed30 Beast!

Offline Powervalve Nige

• Trader - 2014
  • Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 84
  • -Receive: 76
  • Don't get angry, get a beter argument
    • POWERVALVE
    • Email
Re: BCS AUTOMOTIVE - NIGE, DAVE & PAUL!