Make a donation

Author Topic: My second vag and 15th project!!  (Read 1277 times)

Offline nonamecc79

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
My second vag and 15th project!!
« on: March 30, 2015, 08:01:42 pm »
Hi guys and gals,

Long story short, I was having the time of my life in my dream car, a mk2 gto twin turbo. However i fell back to reality when I had moved house and had no choice but to let her go :( I tried looking for an alternative DD and started with something I despised, an e46 330d. Sold that pile of crap after a week!!! And then I bought a temp civic, and sold that when I got my hands on this baby: A 2007 Jetta GT TFSi!!

Spec:

2.0 TFSi BWA
Full GT pack (gti brakes and suspension, 17 inch alloys etc.)
Convenience Pack (Armrest, auto lights, auto wipers etc
112K on the clock
12 Month MOT with no advisores
Midline red trip computer
Dark black exterior

Picked her up for a relatively cheap price which I wont write up here just yet. However there are two issues with her. Firstly there is no service history except for the last service which had the cambelt replaced. Secondly I cant find the goddamn wheel locking nut!!!!

My last vag was a 2010 6r polo gti runing 217bhp. After the issues that i had with that, i never thought I'd return tothe vag scene. My project is posted on the club polo forums. I'll try and find the link for that and post it up here.

Unfortunately I haven't uploaded any pics of the jetta to photobucket but i'll post some up asap. For now i'll leave you with a few pics of the gti and gto
[/URL

My plans for the Jetta?
Turn it into an OEM+ Q Ship!!! Shes already had a decat and im looking to gut the precats. Already spoken to the guys at rtech and im looking to book her in for a map in a few weeks. Will start a project thread when things get under way.

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: My second vag and 15th project!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 08:52:44 pm »
Welcome along..nice go

Offline nonamecc79

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 03:28:08 pm »

Theres a quick pic of her. Will upload more as soon as i start the project. Already started doing small things so i'll start a new thread soon.

Offline Stanipkiss

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 10:04:08 pm »
Welcome  :happy2:

Mk5 Jetta 2.0l Tdi 140 se Apex RDX coilovers, BBS VZ003, Skyline tails, Genuine Xenons more to come

Offline nonamecc79

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 01:09:14 pm »
Thanks for the welcome guys!! Good to see a fellow jetta owner.