Make a donation

Author Topic: Ed30 Stage 2  (Read 1687 times)

Offline ED30Girl

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Ed30 Stage 2
« on: January 25, 2016, 01:16:37 pm »
Finally decided to take the plunge and book in at Rtech! Before booking i just wanted to check if there is anything i need to do before going? I'd be gutted if i got there and for some reason it couldn't be done because i'd forgot something!

Car is completely standard at the mo, Manual 2007 Edition 30.

Going to be fitting a BCS Full Turbo Back Exhaust ( Sport system, Decat and smaller silencer )
SALK
H&R Springs ( might do after the map )
Maybe an induction kit.

Help a girl out and let me know what im missing!  :grin:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 02:51:02 pm by ED30Girl »

Offline Dan_FR

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 189
  • wait...what?
    • Email
Re: Ed30 Stage 1
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 01:32:04 pm »
Not sure if your mods make it stage 1 or stage 2, but R-Tech will confirm upon booking it in as they ask for a list of all mods.

Maintenance is the biggest thing. Check the PCV is ok, check the DV, change the cam follower etc.

Have a read of the R-Tech website and the various tuning stages, lots of info in there: http://r-techperformance.co.uk/2-0-tfsi-tuning/
TFSI... Revo Stage 2+... . WMI.... VCDS HEX + CAN, MPPS, VAG Commander & VAG tacho - South Wales

Offline ED30Girl

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Ed30 Stage 1
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 02:50:40 pm »
Not sure if your mods make it stage 1 or stage 2, but R-Tech will confirm upon booking it in as they ask for a list of all mods.

Maintenance is the biggest thing. Check the PCV is ok, check the DV, change the cam follower etc.

Have a read of the R-Tech website and the various tuning stages, lots of info in there: http://r-techperformance.co.uk/2-0-tfsi-tuning/

My bad! Was supposed to put Stage 2 not 1  :grin: