Make a donation

Author Topic: Got some real low life user on this forum  (Read 12598 times)

Offline Pesky jones

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 19
Re: Got some real low life user on this forum
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2017, 11:47:37 am »
I'm so confusered

Offline Craig Stanley

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 16
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2017, 11:54:30 am »
I'm Usercus.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Offline gulfstream11

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2017, 12:37:04 pm »
All you other users are just imitating, would the real user please stand up, please stand up.....

I've got a rant too.   Why is it the multipack Cadbury flakes in Tesco are like 4" long, but if you buy a Flake Easter egg, you get the full 7 incher flakes?

I believe you may have bought the cake decoration version.Which are indeed smaller.  :party:

Offline Juliand

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2017, 12:38:02 pm »
I've got a rant too.   Why is it the multipack Cadbury flakes in Tesco are like 4" long, but if you buy a Flake Easter egg, you get the full 7 incher flakes?

Now, there is a rant we can all understand  :grin:  :congrats:

Chris
Mars Bars and Milky Way's the same.......When I was a kid (ok years ago!), these seemed like serious cholesterol bars, but nowadays, huh! Suppose it's trying to keep the prices down. Cadbury's cream eggs seem tiny now as well- sparrow eggs....

A pint of beer still a pint, just costs you four quid now! 12p my first ever pint of beer bought at the Pub, under age of course. Was Mild - flippin awful stuff. ha ha . Happy days :happy2:

Offline RetroRaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 194
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2017, 12:40:06 pm »
OP: Like the time you commented on my for sale ad and I quote:

"6k for that peice of sh*t, and u offered 5k for mine, what cheek"

:wink:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 12:44:17 pm by RetroRaz »

willni

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2017, 12:44:40 pm »

Chris
Mars Bars and Milky Way's the same.......When I was a kid (ok years ago!), these seemed like serious cholesterol bars, but nowadays, huh! Suppose it's trying to keep the prices down. Cadbury's cream eggs seem tiny now as well- sparrow eggs....

A pint of beer still a pint, just costs you four quid now! 12p my first ever pint of beer bought at the Pub, under age of course. Was Mild - flippin awful stuff. ha ha . Happy days :happy2:

If you think that's bad in Dublin a pint is 8 euro so about £7, also what about Freddo's? they used to by 5p now they're 25p what happened to him did he buy house and has a mortgage now?

Offline Craig Stanley

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 16
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2017, 01:11:16 pm »

Lol.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Offline reflexsilverfox

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2017, 01:30:03 pm »
come on mate this isn't Facebook, get a grip.

Offline pudding

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 685
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2017, 01:56:12 pm »

Chris

If you think that's bad in Dublin a pint is 8 euro so about £7, also what about Freddo's? they used to by 5p now they're 25p what happened to him did he buy house and has a mortgage now?

Yep, the world is out to get us......with smaller choc bars.  They trick us into thinking it's because we've got older and our hands are bigger.  BS!

I remember in 1983, I could get a Mars Bar and a packet of Walkers for 25p!  Fags were like £1.50 and petrol around the same for a gallon.

And now.....we live an age where Fags are £10, V power is over £6 a gallon, choc bars are tiny and getting on for a quid each, beers are £7 a pint (in London and Ireland at least!), the iPhone 8 is gonna be £950 for the cheapest one, and the Google Pixel 2 is gonna be £800+.

I got a 50 quid per month payrise this year.  How is this sustainable?!  I really don't get it.

Still, Apple could charge £5000 for their next phone and the fanboys will still camp outside the shop for it.

@Pesky jones nothing to be confused about.  A weird thread has just turned into general rant thread now  :smiley:

2007 ED30 | 2009 TDI 140 | 2016 BMW 330D

Offline unzippy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2017, 02:58:26 pm »
All you other users are just imitating, would the real user please stand up, please stand up.....

Who said size doesn't matter :grin:

Offline pudding

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 685
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2017, 04:00:19 pm »

Who said size doesn't matter :grin:

Some male psychiatrist with a very small winkle!  I've never heard a girl agree with that statement  :grin:   Both genders would always go for the big flake over the little one  :smiley:

2007 ED30 | 2009 TDI 140 | 2016 BMW 330D

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2017, 10:31:45 pm »

but your car was a piece of sh*t in comparison to mine with 20+k lower miles too so your the cheeky one offering me 5k for a car you know I paid 6850 and then spent another 3k mods  :signLOL: that's cheek for you right there pal
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:38:33 pm by r5gtt »

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 10:33:19 pm »
u ok hun???????
of it weren't for the user who takes my things and can't do me a small favour in return for my good will not really ok but will live now I don't have to deal with evil people like that again although have been scammed yet again  :signLOL:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2017, 10:34:10 pm »

lm*ao  :signLOL:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2017, 10:36:00 pm »
come on mate this isn't Facebook, get a grip.
I know it's not but the nerve of some people taking my money then taking the p*** and making up lies and when in need its fcuk you mate. He'll soon know who I'm talking about and definitely reading this
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:39:59 pm by r5gtt »