Make a donation

Author Topic: Blyton Park Exclusive Trackday - Thursday 7th September  (Read 839 times)

Offline leebes

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 7
  • When's the next track day?
  • My Ride: 2007 Mk5 Gti (Reflex Silver)
Blyton Park Exclusive Trackday - Thursday 7th September
« on: June 04, 2017, 09:11:32 am »
Calling All Trackday Enthusiasts!

I'm looking at running an exclusive trackday at Blyton Park on Thursday 7th September...anyone interested in coming along?

Full details TBC, but it'll be £95 per car for the whole day (limited to 24 cars). There will be a limit of 6 cars on the track at any time...so clear track everytime you go out, no chance of slower car hold ups, yellow or red flags ruining your run.

Price includes Safety Briefing in the morning, public liability insurance, medical and fire services on site. Anyone who's not been, Blyton is a good little track in Lincolnshire and has good facilities on site. The track was recently bought by Ginetta.

Track sessions might be run in groups (4 groups of 6 cars, 15 min sessions) or we might do that for the morning and then open pit lane for the afternoon (still 6 car limit on track) so that everyone gets equal track time.

Comment if interested and I'll take it from there!

Cheers

http://www.blytonpark.co.uk

Offline leebes

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Re: Blyton Park Exclusive Trackday - Thursday 7th September
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 10:59:26 am »
Quick update for anyone considering this....

The list of 24 names is now full, but not all confirmed. We are taking deposits as confirmation for the day on a first come, first served basis...so if you are thinking about this, then contact me quick before all the places have gone!

Offline leebes

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 08:12:24 pm »
Only 4 places left and a lot of people wanting in...so its first £20 deposits recieved get the place, then we start putting names on the reserves list for any drop out before the day

Offline leebes

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 12:26:02 pm »
Sold Out! All place taken  :happy2:

Adding names to the reserve list now on the off chance that someone has to drop out for any reason.