Make a donation

Author Topic: Coming Home!  (Read 5694 times)

Offline steve2385

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Coming Home!
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 04:26:09 pm »
Awesome looking car, picked mine up last night....eventually and really pleased with it. Just need to get some pics on here now so will have to work out how you do it....

The 100 mile drive home was great though it drank some juice !

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 04:38:23 pm »
Yeah get some pics up steve, and now youve had your first hit you will be finding every excuse to get out and drive  :driver:

I've put 3500 miles on mine since January and its only used on the weekend. re the pictures you just need somewhere to host the pictures such as Picasa (can be found through google home page moving mouse over more and clicking on photos, then you can use a pre-existing google account to sign in and upload.

Once youve done that just copy and paste the image url between the (img) markers and bang!  :happy2:

And as youve said  :worthless:

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline Kemosabi1

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2010, 09:14:08 pm »
Look forward to seeing pics.  The one's i've posted were my first effort and I used PhotoBucket (not used before), that was dead easy and straight forward.

1.5 weeks on and I think it's a better car every time I drive it.  I'm annoying people by going on and on - don't care.  Appreciating it all even more second time around - I've tasted some bitter so I can now appreciate the sweet.  

Even spent £70 on cleaning products, thought will give it a shampoo, clay, wax etc  - never done that before either but what the heck.

Offline Kemosabi1

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2011, 11:07:45 pm »
Been a while since checked this post - just had a re-read and enjoyable it was.  GTI lovely as ever, up to 35,000 miles now.  Leeds-Scarborough and back today with the family - still every bit as enjoyable as when first got it.  Averaged 48mpg on way there which is a new record for a 'run'.

Sweet car (and true to my word still standard!)

Alt Best.