Make a donation

Author Topic: Pescaras  (Read 1638 times)

Offline holty

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 9
Pescaras
« on: May 06, 2010, 05:33:07 pm »
Sorry - one of those "What's this worth" threads!

I've got a set of Pescara's that i have had for a while, they have kurb rash so would need a refurb to get tip top.  Also have continental rubber ~ 5mm.

How much do you think they are worth, not seen any for sale for a while and thinking of getting rid  :happy2:

cheers!

Offline x2dazee

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Pescaras
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 05:54:06 pm »
Hi,

Do you have any pictures of the alloys and of the kerbing, could possibly be persuaded into purchasing these, sorry but i can't advise on a price atm as im not too sure what there worth either

Regards

Offline craigy123

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 24
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 07:05:30 pm »
I think they are worth around £5 a wheel, I'll take them mate  :happy2:

:booty: Worth a shot!! Haha

PM for details

Offline holty

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 09:54:56 pm »
hehehe

used to see quite a few around for sale but not seen any for ages! :smiley:

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 10:01:20 am »
I sold mine for 500 without tyres, they had minor marks on them, I think I got good money for them.. :smiley:
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 10:20:59 am »
With alloys condition is king, so some pictures might help, guess pescaras are rarer than monza II's, but good powder coated versions (RedRobins fine examples) havent yet sold for £600 with tyres, and some Huffs in basically perfect un-used condition havent gone for £800 which are rarer than pescaras.

So some pics might help, also might get you an offer or two...... but £500 mark with decent rubber and good condition would seem a reasonable price, and if they are good conti's maybe push £600. especially if you think that a decent set of tyres on there own will be 250-300.

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline Gene Hunt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 61
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 10:25:34 am »
I paid £600.00 for mine with tyres that prob would have done a couple of tho. Mine are mint with only a couple of slight stone marks & remember these wheels are a right twat to get a decent repair match for kerb damage etc.
Having said that from vw there over £500.00 each !!!!!!!!!!!!! & the same style from BBS (who make the Pescaras) in 18'' are £1300.00 without tyres.
ED35. Standard factory condition.

Offline holty

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 10:30:13 am »
Cheers guys - I was thinking around the £500 mark would be fair - wasnt sure if it was too much or too little.

Will bang these in the classifieds with some snaps.

Need to clear them so i can get something else for when the detroits come off in a couple of weeks! :smiley:

Offline no golf clubs at all

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 11:47:55 am »
I paid £500 for mine...from Luca on here...they were mint and were a fantastic upgrade over the crappy r32 copies that were on mine...(still have the crappy r32 copies, 2 have a slight wobble that can be fixed,..but cant be bothered resolving to sell). Just taking up space in my garden hut.

Offline Yellow

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 05:01:01 pm »
I'll give you £450 cash  :happy2: