9 (36%)
Knock out in Semi-Finals
9 (36%)
Knock out in Final
0 (0%)
Win
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: How do you think England will do in Kiss Ball World Cup  (Read 6012 times)

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
Re: How do you think England will do in Kiss Ball World Cup
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 06:01:24 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOO chance we carnt keep the ball well enough and from the mexico game carnt defend either not a good combo.

If we have to play spain it will be humiliating. we wont see the ball for ten minuites at a time, then when we do get it just give it them straight back :rolleye:.

Id be very surprised if spain didnt walk it tbh there just too good!!!

Ifti

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 09:08:11 pm »
Dont really watch fotball TBH.
I watch the odd England game, but doubt they will win. Maybe make it to the quarter finals I reckon.

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 10:03:10 pm »
What a pointless thread!!  :confused:

Full of egg chasers and Victor Meldrew's!  :stupid: :laugh:

Offline jimlad09

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 10:04:38 pm »

haha  :notworthy:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 11:06:19 pm »

I was just thinking this.  :laugh:

Who cares if they win or not the world cup is on.  :pomppomp: :pomppomp: :pomppomp:

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 11:23:27 pm »
I am dreading that smug twat Lineker and the turncoat Alan Hanson spouting off their usual crap, and the countless mentions of 1966, they think its all over, footballs coming home etc.

If they did win, in the words of Victor Mildrew, I would say " I dooooont belieeeeeeve it"! :booty:

Offline animal

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 8
  • .:R32
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 01:15:05 pm »
i dont watch football, i will be enjoying all the discounted beer in the supermarkets though

but will england win? nah... never do, plus it would mean a rewrite to that annoying song if they did :laugh:

arent spain the favourites?

^^^ you dont need to answer that for me, its rhetorical, its what lineka said in an interview on the tellybox

Glad I'm not the only one. Give me a proper egg shaped ball any day of the week.

I also see that the DVLA are issuing those red and white marker flags to bad drivers again at the moment too...
Union or League?

I live in Surrey - what do you think?  :wink:

I have also just noticed the words proper in your previous post!!!!do you follow the prem?

Yep - Although divided loyalty now Exeter have been promoted (Irish and Exeter)

My team just got promoted to the championship, I follow Esher as a couple of my mates play for them.
Only 250.1bhp - but with that noise, who cares?

Mile-muncher ordered: MkVI 1.6 TDi BlueMotion Match DSG with leather, winter pack, luxury pack, fogs, climate control, Dynaudio pack, RCD510 with DAB & MDI, flat tyre indicator

Offline Alexander

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 06:57:31 pm »
i dont watch football, i will be enjoying all the discounted beer in the supermarkets though

but will england win? nah... never do, plus it would mean a rewrite to that annoying song if they did :laugh:

^^^ you dont need to answer that for me, its rhetorical, its what lineka said in an interview on the tellybox

Glad I'm not the only one. Give me a proper egg shaped ball any day of the week.

I also see that the DVLA are issuing those red and white marker flags to bad drivers again at the moment too...
Union or League?

I live in Surrey - what do you think?  :wink:

I have also just noticed the words proper in your previous post!!!!do you follow the prem?

My team just got promoted to the championship, I follow Esher as a couple of my mates play for them.

I was cheering Exeter on on wed eve, I have family at Exeter so I can stay with them when Saints play away there!
I follow Birmingham Bees in the Championship as a mate plays for them, not the best season for them!!!
Do you go to many Irish matches?
2005 Black Audi A3 Sportback TDI-Bose and Full Leather
2005 Black 3Dr GTI-Leather and Upgraded Sound System-Gone

Offline animal

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 8
  • .:R32
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2010, 11:51:19 pm »

Union or League?

I live in Surrey - what do you think?  :wink:

I was cheering Exeter on on wed eve, I have family at Exeter so I can stay with them when Saints play away there!
I follow Birmingham Bees in the Championship as a mate plays for them, not the best season for them!!!
Do you go to many Irish matches?

A few - I get a good corporate discount working locally to Reading.
Only 250.1bhp - but with that noise, who cares?

Mile-muncher ordered: MkVI 1.6 TDi BlueMotion Match DSG with leather, winter pack, luxury pack, fogs, climate control, Dynaudio pack, RCD510 with DAB & MDI, flat tyre indicator

Offline Mandy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 94
  • Drink Russian, Wear Italian, Drive German :)
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2010, 09:39:28 pm »
TBH can't see England will get very far, had to rely on 2 own goals to take the win over Japan.
Got some great players, just a shame they don't seem to play well together.  :sad1:

On the other hand, I do hope they score plenty of goals as just brought home a new led tv today with the Currys offer- £10 back for every goal scored!
(Even if they don't, managed to get a v. good deal on the tv anyway, plus won a TomTom sat nav! woo hoo!)  :pomppomp:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 09:47:49 pm by mandy71185 »
Driving: Tornado Red MK7 GTD, BMW 330e
Drove: Rising Blue Golf 6R, Reflex Silver Edition30 No.1684, Tornado Red Mk5 Golf GTI