Make a donation

Author Topic: My .:R32 fly in this Gti ointment  (Read 47402 times)

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
Re: My .:R32 fly in this Gti ointment
« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2009, 04:06:00 pm »
I too have been watching this with interest as I have some 'bits' on order with these people and it has now been a while and I'm starting to worry!  :confused:

Not good customer service AT ALL!!  :angry015:

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2009, 04:10:23 pm »
I too have been watching this with interest as I have some 'bits' on order with these people and it has now been a while and I'm starting to worry!  :confused:

i would contact them to see where your parts are, please feel free to mention that after reading a thread on a forum you now have cause for concern etc

if you've been waiting without information then dont expect 100% to see what you've ordered if current indications of their customer handling are anything to go by.

some may turn up as refunds on your statement and not in a box but only after you've waited long enough  :chicken:

all may be good though, fingers x'd for me but i would certainly check your status with them

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2009, 05:08:17 pm »

i would contact them to see where your parts are, please feel free to mention that after reading a thread on a forum you now have cause for concern etc

if you've been waiting without information then dont expect 100% to see what you've ordered if current indications of their customer handling are anything to go by.

some may turn up as refunds on your statement and not in a box but only after you've waited long enough  :chicken:

all may be good though, fingers x'd for me but i would certainly check your status with them

Don't know that I should contact them, they may cancel my order!  :rolleye:

I've had stuff from there before and waited a while, but this concerns me. It's almost as though they are selling things they don't have in stock??  :chicken:

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #153 on: March 23, 2009, 05:15:54 pm »

Don't know that I should contact them, they may cancel my order!  :rolleye:

I've had stuff from there before and waited a while, but this concerns me. It's almost as though they are selling things they don't have in stock??  :chicken:

i think it's exactly that. i don't mind waiting as long as i know, but no contact.

i understand with recession etc that keeping stock can be risky but if were talking months to get parts then customers should be aware imho

fyi

considering my concerns with them has been about a lack of communication, i still havent heard back from them today! considering my latest ^^^ mail to them that surprises me a great deal

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #154 on: March 23, 2009, 06:23:56 pm »

Earlier in this thread (afew days ago) I Google'd their name and came across several almost identical complaints on other car forums and virtually the same letters/emails from Katja were posted!

There was even one topic warning not to use them.

I've no experience of them myself.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #155 on: March 23, 2009, 06:29:45 pm »
baffles me why internet companies risk their names like this, reputation is everything, especially a car company selling car parts to people who frequent car forums that actually talk to each other.

i wonder how many orders they have lost from people reading this thread alone?

although reputations can be built on problems solving too, however considering they have refunded my card, American Express disagree's  :confused:

i wonder wether i get a mail tomorrow or wether i am now to be ignored? well one things for sure, whilst i am a few hundred quid down and have no parts either i am certainly not going to be quiet

(off to stamp my feet in the corner  :grin:)

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2009, 07:05:19 pm »

Regarding Customer Service: If you have to explain, they wouldn't understand!

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2009, 07:53:17 pm »
Well they have just lost an order for a rear diffuser from me after reading this thread. It makes you wonder how these people get away with running a buisness  :angry015:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #158 on: March 23, 2009, 10:05:05 pm »
Well they have just lost an order for a rear diffuser from me after reading this thread. It makes you wonder how these people get away with running a buisness  :angry015:

They probably couldn't run a bath either... :signLOL:  Abbey....don't get me started on them.... :fighting:

VC, you've had some poor luck lately.... :sad:
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2009, 03:18:01 pm »
over 24 hours later still heard nothing. no refund either.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2009, 03:34:21 pm »
^^^^

GRrrrrrr !!!! I feel your irritation!

Looking forward to seeing your .com go live :happy2:

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2009, 03:54:37 pm »
^^^^

GRrrrrrr !!!! I feel your irritation!

Looking forward to seeing your .com go live :happy2:

not sure what i can do about it, how long do i let them drag this out? should i be informing my credit card company? because no order and no refund is technically theft isn't it?

i don't want things to get silly though

the website is coming together well, will be going live with mainly VW else it's going to take forever, the other marques will be added as i go.

on another note, the glasser who's doing the splitter has gone to ground too...but i know where he is so not too concerned, enough to deal with at the moment  :confused:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2009, 04:32:11 pm »
^^^^
I think I would ask my bank for their advice in the circumstances. If you have a good relationship with someone there, they'll advise so you don't necessarily get charged for cancelling a transaction.

But I'm not the best person to ask because I haven't found myself in this situation.

Are there no phone numbers for this supplier?

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2009, 04:54:32 pm »
there is a phone number, but the company is in france and the one they list is for an american/canadian helpdesk

i've been pretty patient at almost 5 weeks now, but if i hear nothing by lunch tomorrow then i'm starting the theft claim, it's not like i haven't given them plenty of opportunities

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2009, 08:50:52 pm »
I hate to tell you this but my order turned up today!  :ashamed: