Make a donation

Author Topic: What now!?  (Read 11045 times)

Offline joesgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
Re: What now!?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 11:40:49 am »

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 11:45:08 am »

I would love a Porsche but I need 4 seats and im only 22, I don't wanna look like im driving my dads car  :scared:

....Who cares!? I look like I'm driving my son's car! :laugh:

No, but I understand the need for 4 seats and your insurance cost limitations at 22yo.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 11:46:20 am »
Golf R?

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Gti_Mad

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 11:57:44 am »
V8 M3 FTW   :driver:

Had the ED30, but not got the balls.

Mk5 silver 5door Ed30 1707- now sold
Mk6 silver 3door Golf R- current

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 12:13:05 pm »
Ok lets bring a bit of sense into this thread!!  :rolleye:

Now we know you still hanker after your ED30 so why not buck the trend and go BACK to a MK5? I'm thinking maybe a fully loaded Pirelli DSG? Looks like the depreciation is fairly bullet proof on these things too!  :happy2: If not maybe a late ED30 or MK6 GTI or .:R? I know it may sound odd me recommending a GTI on this site but hey, I'm kinda wacky like that!  :laugh:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 12:18:38 pm »
^
Spoilsport  :sad1:

Offline S2 Ant

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 12:18:58 pm »
Candy White Mk6 GTi or .:R would prob be my choice. Most likely the GTi altho the 4wd in the .:R would be nice for putting the power down once modded a bit ;)
Ant

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 12:31:23 pm »
Why not get a cheap run around and put a deposit down on the ed35 once details are released?

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 01:32:30 pm »
Some good suggestions and some dick head ones from that chav from Lancaster  :fighting:

I had a good snoot round an S5 the other day but I reckon a 4.2 V8 would be a little heavy on loopy juice for me, the M3 looks nice and I would have one in a heart beat but again 4.2 V8 and 500 miles a week don't mix!  :grin:

Golf R is deffo out of the question as I have had on for the past year with an Audi badge on  :popcornsoda:

I hav thought about going back to an ED30, saving some money on the purchase of the car and blowing the rest on some mods to make it a proper track weapon. Another thought I have had is to get a cheap run around and wait to see if/when the RS3 is released. As you can probably tell my head is all over the place, i just don't know what to do  :scared:

I think I need to go on some test drives. I have found a nice white 135i with some BMW performance mods on for a resonable price which looks the dogs  :drool:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 01:38:56 pm »
My mate gets about 300 miles a tank out of an S5 and he drives like a typical lad I guess. Sounds awesome with the Milltek though!.. it is an amazing place to be inside too, really on another level from our cars, as you'd expect I guess.

135i is a very stealth car. Drive it and love it. You can warranty approved dealer mod them too and get more power! There is a 1M coming in the spring though.

There's a lot to be said for having 2 cars too, for very different needs. You could have a seriously modded GTI for fun/track and a decent 320d smoker for the 500 miles a week for the same as you'd spend on one car.

Think vertically!
Sideways yo!

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 01:43:44 pm »
If you are interested in the A5/S5 then the 3.0 TDI can't be ignored.

With some different software on board it will probably munch all over the S5.  :smiley:

gaz b

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 01:48:50 pm »

What are Audi saying about your "brown trouser" moment when the lights went off? :surprised:

Offline Jules86

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 46
    • Forumwars
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 02:59:28 pm »

Golf R is deffo out of the question as I have had on for the past year with an Audi badge on  :popcornsoda:

Still amazes me people actually buy the R over the Audi, the interior is no where close to the S3 as well!