Make a donation

Author Topic: Livid, (Another damaged GTI thread!!!)  (Read 6256 times)

Offline Moschops

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
Re: Livid, (Another damaged GTI thread!!!)
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 11:03:02 pm »
^^^^
Ooops! sorry about that.. Looks like you slipped and fell.. Oh look, and you're bleeding too.  :evilgrin:

:happy2:
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 12:06:19 am »

^^^ Loving that cover up story ;-)  mwahaha LOL

....It's actually true - I was there. A friend (who shall remain nameless) who's a policeman. And the crime was car related too. No serious injury done but a painful lesson taught, we hope.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline dajonic

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 09:49:57 am »
Spoke to insurance, happy to say that I can have my windscreen fixed for the excess price (£90) just waiting on autoglass to get in the blue windscreen and then out they come to fix it, Doesn't effect my no claims bonus, and I am thankful that no other damage was caused, as it would have really smacked my insurance up.
Spoken to a mate, his father in laws was also done a few days before mine, and a friend of his at work on the next street had a shed broken into by 2 lads about 30 minutes before my car was done. Sounds like its local pricks doing it. I am on a night shift tonight, so am paying extra attention to the area, know what trainers i'm looking for too!

Nike air max looking at the fore foot print. Those typical square blocks. You can tell them a mile off. Unfortunately also the most common trainer type I'm led to believe for the chavvy f*ckers who wear them.

No oiffence to the good guys that wear Air max. I had a couple of pairs myself back in the day.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 10:22:37 am »

Nike air max looking at the fore foot print. Those typical square blocks. You can tell them a mile off. Unfortunately also the most common trainer type I'm led to believe for the chavvy f*ckers who wear them.

No oiffence to the good guys that wear Air max. I had a couple of pairs myself back in the day.

....Nike's Air Max have been a favourite of mine for a long time (I'm 63yo) and I wear one of two pairs almost daily. I think I'm a good guy....  Most of the time.

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline no golf clubs at all

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 10:27:28 am »
 :rolleye: Its not the shoes, its the feet that are in them which are connected to the legs, connected to the @rsehole thats the problem.....

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 10:44:58 am »
This is sickening, sorry to see and hear of your troubles Al, I hope you find those responsible and dish out some suitable justice!

Offline dajonic

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 11:09:48 am »
You are of course correct it's not the shoe but the person wearing them that are at fault. My post does tar everyone hence the good guy bit at the end. Unfortunately the success of the Air Max makes tracking down a scrote by just the mark of his trainer on the bonnet makes things a bit tricky. I f you do catch up with them can I recommend hobbling them. For those that don't know what this is google "Misery" hobbling scene.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2010, 11:21:59 am »

:rolleye: Its not the shoes, its the feet that are in them which are connected to the legs, connected to the @rsehole thats the problem.....

.... :signLOL: - True!